Chapter 80 - nikkihershell Books

nikkihershell

Double Standards

Why should you read this book?

Because I said so.

Double Standards - He stared down at me with those cold dark eye's. Backing me up against the wall with his hand pressed against my throat he growled out. "Do you know the ways I could kill you? The things I could do to you babydoll? I'll ask you again, what did you see in my black bag?"Through tears, I stammered out. "N-nnothing. I saw nothing"Giving me that malicious smile of his, he spoke in that deep Italian accented voice "Good answer Laney, good answer". Finally letting me go, I placed my hand to my throat where his hand had burned into my skin, and watched him leave me standing there.Little did I know that when I robbed him as a prank it would change my life forever. LIttle did I know he harbored dark secrets and was the rising Italian mafia boss. Little did I know he would become so important to me. Little did I know that London Harper would own me heart, body, and soul.What the hell was I thinking. I came to this small southern town strictly for business, yet managed to get robbed by some college girl. If it had been anyone eles, they would be dead before the sun set, but I can't bring myself to harm her. She has become my obsession. I eat, breath, sleep Laney Valor. Wanting so bad to whisk her back to New York with me,to live the normal life for once, but how can I corrupt the soul of this innocent beautiful girl. She knows nothing of my darkness, nothing of the mafia lifestyle. Torn between what's right and what's wrong, I leave her behind, but this wicked women seems to keep popping up in my life in the most unexpected ways. Laney simply won't disappear. Let the corruption begin.....

If you don't believe me read it yourself

Vote and Comment