I stared at him, a few tears rolling down my face. What he had just said had been so...normal. Not sarcastic or mocking.

"Just...please don't push me today," I sighed. He sat next to me.

"You're different," he said simply.

"I'm pretty depressed and sad, yeah. Not my usual happy, bubbly self," I mumbled.

"No. I mean lately in general. You're always so angry. I barely have to say anything now to get you irritated," Louis commented.

"I don't know. Maybe it's because I'm sick of yelling! It stresses me out; I hate waking up just because I know I have to face you! Look, I tried to understand, I did. But it's too hard. And I can't just hate you, because part of me is still telling myself that I know how you feel! And I hate that most of all, and it pisses me off," I snarled. I didn't wait for him to reply before storming out to my car.

I didn't care if we took two seperate cars. It wasn't practical, no, but I didn't want to be around anyone, especially Louis Tomlinson.

I stayed in my car for as long as possible when I got to the building we were having the interview at. I saw Louis arrive and get out of his car. Zayn came after and I assumed Niall and Liam were already there before me.

I trudged inside. I was directed to a room that we were supposed to be waiting in. Liam, Niall, and Zayn gave me worried and careful smiles when I entered. Louis just studied me.

"How are you?" Liam asked. I shrugged.

"Are you sure you can do this?" he urged.

"You're not a psychiatrist, Liam! Stop acting like one! I'm fine!" I snapped. I felt guilty immediately.

"Sorry," Liam muttered.

A woman stepped into the room and looked at us. She sniffed disapprovingly at my wrinkled t-shirt, but I glared at her to let her know I didn't care at all.

"You guys should be on in about ten minutes. We'll send someone to get you in about five," she said primly before turning and leaving.

I sat down on a couch and buried my head in my arms.

"Are you going home after this?" Niall asked. I nodded, my face rubbing against my forearms.

There was an awkward silence. I knew they were all struggling with knowing what to say to me. They had seen how I had snapped at Liam, but they didn't know if I was going to be as bad as Louis. After Gem's death, I had been a hundred times worse.

I shivered, remembering the memories.

"How long are you staying away?" Liam asked.

I looked up and shrugged.

"Probably just until tomorrow," I said.

"You can take more time, you know," he suggested carefully.

I snorted, "Next week is just as busy as this one has been. I don't have time to be away."

Louis was still looking at me with this bewildered expression on his face. Why, I didn't know. It was kind of annoying.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," I spat. He turned his head and stared at the ground instead.

"Lets go boys, you're on in a few minutes," the same woman from earlier said in that snooty voice of hers.

"Thank you," Liam said politely.

"I'll be the one interviewing you today. It's a live interview, which I assume you already know," she said.