Tsu shuts the door before unlatching a lock she had on. "If you want, you can come in." I stand up to walk in with the lights turned off. The smell of Tsu's pheromones were driving me wild inside. Every urge inside me was telling me to make her mine and mine alone. "Sorry if your uncomfortable." I turned to see Tsu's face completely red with baggy shorts and an over sized Shirt on practically covered in sweat. 'Dammit that smell is getting to me. Don't take advantage of her, she's not feeling well.' "Don't worry, it takes more than a little arousal to take me down." I smile at her while avoiding breathing in too much. "The first time this happened, my mother never left my side. She said that as an Omega, this would happen to me on occasion and gave me the medicine that subsided it. The problem is, it takes half a day to be in full effect." "So you gotta suffer like this until that happens." She nods and goes back to lay on the bed.

"When I first met you, you said you found my scent tasty. What did you mean by that?" "Sorry, I just didn't eat that much the first day. I kinda like the taste of frogs legs and spoke out of my stomach. Didn't mean anything by it." I sit down near the foot of the bed with Tsu staring at the ceiling. "Hey Izuku?" "Yeah?" "...What does sex feel like the first time?" "PFFFT!" "Sorry if it's a weird question." "N-no, it's just..." I try to find the words to explain how it isn't odd to ask with my head coming up with nothing. "Uhhh...ok it's weird. How should I put this? A first time is something that you should cherish. In the form of a man, their first isn't as precious as a woman's can be. To be honest, I can't answer you accurately since I had mine in a blacked out state when my instincts took over. I only came to after I'd already done it with Kaachan and ruined it for her. As she said, I didn't hold back and made it very painful. She knew it wasn't my fault and says she didn't take it to heart, but I felt horrible for her." I held my head down a bit. "I think Katsumi cares enough about you that she's happy it was at least you that did it to her." I pick my head up to see Tsu hug me.

"If it were me, the fact my first was with a person I love at the very least is enough. I'd accept that whether it was painful, gentle, or anything else. To me, that would be fine." "Tsu-" I turned my head to have her lips push on mine. Her hands started to clench my shirt as she moaned in my mouth. When she pulled away, Tsu gave me a look of desire before speaking. "Izuku, can you please help with my heat? I can't take it anymore." 'Wish I knew this before walking up here.'

Lemon warning 🍋

3rd person POV:

Izuku began to pull up Tsu's shirt to reveal her bare ample chest. He started to nibble on the left niple while twisting the other with his right hand. Tsu began to moan at this feeling the sharpened canines of Izuku roll over her soft bud. As this went on, Izuku placed Tsu on her back and pulled her shorts off. As he did this, he noticed that she did not wear any underwear and was rather wet to begin with. "Commando I see. Meow~." Izuku smirked at this with Tsu slightly panting. "Please stop teasing me." "Oh, but this is only the beginning. Your going to see why cats are above frogs in the food chain." Izuku moved his head to Tsu's nether region to start licking her slit. The rough feeling of his tongue forced a shiver down her spine as the young cat boy's tongue slid up and down her. Izuku began to get a little daring though and bit slightly down on her clit. The act had made Tsu nearly scream if she was not mindful. Following this, Izuku rolled his tongue inside Tsu to taste her inner folds. Her breathing was staggering as the feel of the feline she came to care for found his way inside her to taste every part he could.

As his tongue kept scraping the insides of Tsu, Izuku began to feel the frog girl tense up to indicate she was close. Before she could however, Izuku pulled out of her to see tears in her eyes as she couldn't climax. "*ri...bbit*." "I think a certain Omega would rather something a little different." Izuku smirked as he began to pull his shorts down a bit to drop his dick on Tsu's face. She immediately grabbed it and began to suck him off as if she wanted nothing but what was in front of her now. Izuku felt absolute bliss when Tsu began to wrap him with her tongue and take him as deep as she could. He felt himself get close and began to move his hips himself. However, before he could finish, they heard a knock on the door.