FAMILY, FUN, TRAGEDY

Hey, go check out my new story READY FOR LOVE. It will take you for a loop.

Here's yall chapter.  ENJOY

______________________________________

3 weeks later. December 28th.

"RAHEEM'S POV"

"MAAAAAAN, GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACE. GO FIND MY MONEY AND YOU BETTER NOT COME BACK TIL YOU GET IT." I watched as A.C. yelled at one of his workers to go look for the money that was stolen from him.

The poor beat up boy just walked out and closed the door.

"Now where were we?......oh yeah, but I want to be apart of half the businesses that you dealing with." He said leaning back in his chair.

See I have a meeting with this dude about him possibly becoming my partner in all of my clubs. But him wanting half is not going to work. he can have about one or two but all of them is not possible. I don't know who A.C.  think he is but he sure isn't going to get a lot of percentage.

"Well, Look A.C., you aint getting half.You know I own about 10 clubs, and you want half? Naw bruh, I can give you about 1 or 2 of them but half isnt going to happen." I sat back and watched as he thought about.

"Hahahaha," He laughed but the smile never went to his eyes. "NIGGAH, DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE WOULD LOVE FOR ME TO BE IN THEY BUSINESS?"

I just kept calm, because I know he got niggahs around with guns"Well, I guess this meeting is over then" I got up and headed to the door.

"You know you making  a big mistake right niggah?"

"Naw, but if i am, ima let this be a lesson learned." and with that i walked straight out of his warehouse.

30 minuts later.

I pulled up to the house and got out of the car. I went to check the mailbox and found  a court letter. WTF?

I walked in the house to the smell of fried chicken. I made my way into the kitchen to see Reigna cooking and the kids at the table talking.

"Uncle Heemy!!!!" Naomi and  Naley yelled running to me and jumping on me..

"Hey yall Beautiful princesses. What yall been up to?"

"Today we went to the park and had so much fun. We also went shopping and got new clothes" Naley said.

"And we bought you something from the store" Naomi said smiling very hard.

" I wanted to tell him. You always get to do things first, uugh I cant stand you" and with that Naley ran upstairs to her room crying

"She is such a drama queen." Naomi said sitting back at the table.

"NAOMI GET YO ASS UP AND GO APOLOGIZE TO YOUR SISTER" Reigna yelled.

"But i didnt do anything" she started to pout.

"You knew all day that she wanted to tell Raheem about yall gift. Now go apologize"

Naomi got up and dragged her feet up the stairs. I went to the table and dropped all the mail on it except for the letter from the court.

i sat down and opened the letter and read it

WE HEARBY SUMMON REIGNA CHYENNE COLEMAN TO MERCY GENERAL COURT FOR LAWFUL SELF-DEFENSE. 

REIGNA CHYENNE COLEMAN WILL SHOW TO COUR ON JANUARY 8th, 2015 AT ELEVEN HUNDRED HOURS. AND/OR 11:00 A.M.