BEST DAY OF A LIFE

"ISAIAH POV"

After breakfast,  I dropped A'caia off to her condo. It was on an upscaled side of town. That was yesterday.  Now im on my way back over there to pick her up. I got this feeling in the pit of my stomach, but I cant seem to put my finger on it. Yesterday She asked me did I want to go to the beach and I gladly accepted. 

As I pulled up, I texted her to tell her to come down stairs.

I waited five more minutes and when she came down, it took all of me not to bust in my swim trunks.

She came outside with an open black cover up on.....and her bathing suit was red and white striped.  Lord them curves....I want to drive my car all over them curves ....ahaha Im lame.

"Hey, Saiah"..........

"HELLOOOOO"............

"ISAIAH" she said snapping her fingers in my face. I finally snapped out of my trance.

"Ummm, yeah, what did you say?" I asked clearly confused.

"I just said hey. Are you okay?"

"Uhh yeah, im cool.  You ready to go?"

"DUUUUH, I'VE BEEN READY FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS THAT YOU BEEN STARING AT ME" she said being overly dramatic.

"Ahahaha lets go then...dramatic ass" I said snickering at her.

Ten minutes into the ride she plugged her phone up to play music.

"Aye now, I don't want to listen to all that fufu stuff....like im a barbie girl music" I said totally serious.

"Hahaha what? Im a barbie girl. What girl have you been messing with that listens to something like that?" She asked bent over crying laughing

"No one,  im just saying no girl music"

"Okay I gotchu, plus I dont listen to girly music all the time....I got thug in my life"

"Aight, well let me here your thug music" I bet its some Nicki Minaj, or some Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus type shit.

I dont think you know.

Aye.

Oooh.

Pain and pressure

You aint never have to do what I do.

"Naw man. What you know about some GANK GAANK"

"Boy please, I may stay in that nice ass condo, but I know where I come from and I wont change what I listen to. But what you know about him? You kinda seem like the richie type"

"Naw, im not that stuck up rich type, my family lived in Compton until my parents both decided to move here to Orange County. I listen to all type of music but I know what is real and what is made to just sell" I glanced over and she was staring hard at me.

"What are you staring at ma?"

"Oh nothing,  it's Nothing" she said giving a smile to make me not think on it anymore. We just listened to the music.

I aint tryna make the song cry

I'm tryna make it so a niggah can feel my vibe and my pain

When I say

Imma be alright

Imma be alright

All I got is my respect to claim (Thats mine)

I dont feel a niggah stealing (my shine)

Cause Ill have to see a niggah bout mine

(TALK TO 'EM GANK)