CURL UP AND DIE...NOT

"Could I feel your skin on mine, before I have to say goodbye. Could I breathe please one last time, you in my lungs before I curl up and die, all my world is losing lights."

-Jaymes Young "One Last Time"

______________________________________

"ISAIAH POV"

"Another day, another dollar" I said aloud to noone in particular. I had just gotten home from working a double shift.

Its been 4 months since Natasha, Caleb, and Cahleah died. The house is so quiet. I dont smell any cooking or them funky ass scented candles that she use to buy. I use to hate them things, it made the house smell too feminine, but I would kill to have the house smelling like them candles and coming home to a home cooked meal every day.

I know a lot of you are wondering what do I look like or what do I even do for a living. Im sorry I just wasnt myself, im still not, but life has to move on.

My name is Isaiah Benjamin Banks. My mother told me that she wanted me to have a name I can live up to. See Isaiah means " salvation of the Lord"

And Benjamin means" son of the right hand". So basically im the right hand through the lords salvation. I dont even understand myself but shoot if my mother likes it, then I love it.

My mother's name is Allana Marie Banks and my father's name is Josiah Christian Banks. My father is one of the most wealthiest entrepreneur's out there. He went to college to get his PhD in business management and my mother went to college to get her PhD in Criminal psychologist. They both are very successful people. Me on the other hand, I went to college to become a male model, but I soon realized that, that was a foolish dream and I needed to be more serious if I wanted to be successful in life.

So now im a attorney. Yall know the movie 2 can play that game. Im just like Morris Chestnut but without the games and shit.

But yeah, im 6'8, muscular, tattooed sleeves on both my arms. Thats pretty much it. I dont go into all the details and shit. But in the oldest of 4. Im 25, my twin brother's Elijah and Jeremiah are 19, and my little sister Sarai is 15. They look up to me so I have to set an example for them.

Okay back to what im doing.

I hopped in the shower to ease my pain, I would think that after 4 months, I would be okay but im clearly not. All Im doing for the past 4 months is throw myself into work, order out, come home, do more work, shower, sleep, and its the same process the next day. My best friend/ colleague Demetrius wants to go out tonight but im not in the mood to be around any hoes or drunk ass niggahs. And what makes it worse is that its his birthday weekend so I cant not be there, ugh, a niggah frustrated and wants to sleep.

As the water touched my skin all I could do was think about Natasha. I can't believe she cheated on me. I gave her the world, or at least I tried to. See me and Natasha met in college in my modeling class but then we both switched out for the same reasons and the rest is history.

We were married for almost two and a half years. I know, I know, dont we think thats a little too young to get married but our love was so strong, or at least I thought it was. Now im wife less and most importantly babyless.

I turned off the shower after about 45 minutes and wrapped my towel around my waist went to the sink to brush my teeth. Gotta keep them pearly all the time. Throw some mouthwash in my mouth, so I can have the breath that makes your eyes water(in a good way). Then I headed to the closet.

Lets see, what to wear, what to wear, I stood in the closet tapping my chin. Okay so ima wear my red and black plaid button jerzey that has "Pyrex" on the front written in dark tan, my black True Religion jeans and my tan timbs. To top it off I grabbed my gold chain, gold stud earring, gold rolex, and brushed my waves. Then I sprayed some cologne, grabbed my wallet, my keys, locked up the house, hopped in my black on black 2014 maserati granturismo and headed to this club called "SAF-FYRE".

35 minutes later

I pulled up to the club and let valet park my whip, and looked at this long ass line of people that wrapped around the corner of the club...I'm not standidng in that. So I walked up to the front and dapped the security guard and wad heading in, but not before I heard moans,groans, and screaming about him just letting me in, all I did was just laugh and head to the V.I.P. Sextion. Thats really what its called though the V.I.P. Sextion.

As I headed in that direction, I seen something that caught my eye.......it was Natasha sitting at the bar, well more like her spirit was at the bar. I stood there frozen, like how in the hell can I see her, but what was off with her was when she told me to come here and had this sinister smile on her face. I just decided to brush it off since I know she isnt real.

I made my way to the back and spotted Demetrius with this big booty girl in his lap. He looked up and seen me

"AAAAAYE my main man Saiah, you made it"

"Yeah man whats up" I said looking over at the girl that was in his lap.

"OH her, oh nothing just having fun you know"

"Yeah, I see haha.....so what did I miss?" I asked taking a sip of my scotch on rocks

"Nothing much, but I do want you to let loose tonight. Look man I know that talking about Natasha is a touchy subject but you will have to move on. Now im not saying do it tomorrow but slowly ease your mind off of her" He said tapping the girl to get off him and scooting next to me

"Yeah man I here you. But for now Im just gonna let loose tonight" After I said that I started taking shot after shot and sakibombs after sakibombs. I know that tomorrow morning ima die but shit im ready to move on...........or so I thought.

______________________________________

VOTE AND COMMENT YALL..

I KNOW YALL WANNA KNOW WHEN THE GOOD STUFF IS GONNA HAPPEN BUT TRUST ME IT WILL BE SOONER THAN YOU THINK