SUPRISE SUPRISE

Okay maybe it was a little. confusion on the last couple of chapters. Raheem's wife died in January and 4 months later equals the end of May/ the beginning of June. And 6 months after that is December which means that Reigna got prego in November. Sorry yall, ima start putting in dates just so I don't confuse yall anymore.

There, no more confusion.

OH AND LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING BITCH, (SHE KNOWS WHO SHE IS) YOU ARE A SUPPOSED "READER" DONT GO STEALING MY SHIT AND TRYING TO TWIST IT AROUND. I KNOW MY WORK WHEN I READ IT. I DONT WRITE CHAPTERS SO YO CRUSTY, STANK, SEA DONKEY LOOKING ASS CAN STEAL THEM. WRITE YOUR OWN SHIT. PUMP YA BREAKS BEFORE I HURCHA FEELINGS. BAM, I JUST CRASHED YO SHIT. GOODBYE.

But for everyone else, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy the rest of my work.

-Kari

______________________________________

REIGNA'S POV

Today is a brand new day for me. After me and Raheem's little make-up oral sex I K.O'D. But right now im on my way to Terrence's house. I can't believe he just left. Now that I looked back. I can kinda see how I lead him on, but I didn't mean to. He means the world to me but only as a best friend. If me and Raheem wasn't together then I would consider him, but that isnt the case. I really do love him, why can't he jus keep our relationship strictly in the friend zone?

As I was pulling into his gate I looked at the time. 11:12 A.M.

I grabbed my M.K. purse and headed to the front door. I looked for the key on my keyring. YES I HAVE A KEY TO MY BESTFRIEND'S HOUSE.

I put the key in the lock and opened the door. Once inside, I made my way upstairs. As I got close to his room, I heard banging so I grabbed my gun and headed for the room.

I twisted the knob, opened the door and there was Terrence fucking the life out of some girl.

"Fuck, right there daddy!" She screamed as he was pounding her from the back. I just stood there shocked. For some reason I was hurt that he was fucking some girl but I couldn't let it hurt me because we aren't together, were only friend's.

As the girl was finna look back at him, she saw me with my gun still pointed at them and screamed.

"Aaaah, oh my gosh!" She screamed sliding off him and running to the corner of the room. Terrence turned around with a surprised look on his face and scrambled to put his gym pants on.

"WHAT THE HELL REIGNA?" He yelled coming to me with his hands up.

I felt water hit my arm, I wiped my face and didn't even realize I was crying. So no wonder the bitch was screaming, im a crying girl holding a gun. That doesn't look right.

"I'm sorry" I said as I lowerd my gun and turned to walk back out. I don't understand what im feeling. I know its crazy that im crying over this....but its the damn hormones......I think.....yeah lets just blame the hormones.

As I got to the last step and was heading for the front door, I was grabbed and turned around.

"REALLY REIGNA, WHATS UP? WHY ARE YOU HERE? WHY ARE YOU CRYING?" He asked yelling and  letting me go.

I just shook my head and turned around to walk away, but was turned around again.

"Answer me girl"

"I just came to apologize and talk about our friendship, but I can clearly see your busy." I snatched my arm away and turned to walk out the door once again.

"BITCH, WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE POINTING A GUN AT ME? HOE JUST CAUSE YOUR MAN CANT KEEP HIS DICK TO HIMSELF DOESNT MEAN YOU GO AROUND TRYING TO SHOOT PEOPLE. " The skank from upstairs said coming down stairs.