I Wonder Why

HEY GUYS, IM REALLY EXCITED ABOUT WRITING THIS BOOK. I WAS SLEEP ONE NIGHT AND DREAMED ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THIS, SO I TOLD MYSELF THAT I NEED TO SHARE THIS WITH YOU ALL. ANY WAYS I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT.

______________________________________

"Cause this life is no good alone, since we've become one your all I know, and if this feeling should leave I'd die, and here's why, all I am is for you."

-Kenny Lattimore "For you"

"NOOOOOO, what do you mean they're dead? They can't be dead I just saw them. Look bitch go get my wife and babies before I turn this hospital up" This doctor is getting on my last nerve, I dont hit females but she is finna be the first on my list.

"Look sir. Your wife died giving birth and the umbilical cord was wrapped tight around both the babies neck. There was nothing we could've done when we removed the cord. I'm truly sorry Mr. Banks." The doctor said walking away like she really didn't give a fuck about my feelings.

As I walked back to the waiting room, all I could do was wonder why'd this happen to me, out of all people. I was a good man, a good husband and I would've been an excellent father. I worked my ass off trying to make sure that I have a happy life and that included having a wife and my twins to show unconditional love to. I got closer to the waiting room and the more steps I took, the heavier my body felt. I couldn't stand anymore, I dropped down to my knees breathing heavy like someone was trying to take my breathe away.

"OH Isaiah, what's wrong sweety, why are you crying? What happened to Natasha? Are the babies alright? Isaiah baby speak to me" my mom kept pushing for answers, but I just didn't have the energy to speak. When people say that they feel like their world just came crashing down, I feel like thats an understatement. My whole universe is nonexistent. She's gone. She's actually gone. My love, my best friend, the other half to my soul, my everything is gone. She left me here. Oh gosh what am I going to down now?

"She's dead ma, Tasha and the twins are gone" I whispered the last part breaking down and sobbing into my mother's arm. I feel like a wimp right now but everything I worked so hard for was snatched from under me like a fucking rug.

"Oh baby, I am so sorry. Im not going to say I understand what you are going through because I don't. But I do know that God didn't do all of this for no reason. We have to pray and wait out to see what his plan is"

"God!!!! GOD!!! YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT GOD....HE'S THE REASON I JUST LOST MY FAMILY. HE TOOK MY WIFE AND NEW BORN BABIES FROM ME. WHAT PLAN DOES HE HAVE THAT IS SO FUCKING CRUEL TO KILL 3 PEOPLE AND MAKE ME FEEL LIKE SHIT? HUH MA!!! WHATS THE DAMN PLAN CAUSE IM SURE AS HELL NOT GETTING IT? FUCK GODS PLAN" I said as I punched holes in the hospital wall. I felt rough hands grab me and embrace me. I knew it had to be my father. I just broke down even more in his arms

"Its okay son, let it out, just let it out. We will get through this. The pain isnt going to go away over night, it's a process but it will get better I promise you, it will get better"

"Saiah baby, dont do that. Never question God, I know your hurt but you cant change what he has already made up his mind about. Like I said all we have to do is pray. Pray that he shows you the way, hell he might even show you the reason why he did what he did. You just cant lose faith"

I guess she's right, but I cant help but feel a nagging at my heart and soul. Like something wasn't right. Something is off and I don't know what it is.

"Umm, excuse me, im looking for Natasha Banks. Can you tell me what room she's in. She's having my twins"

All 3 of us whipped our heads around so quick. Who the fuck is this niggah and why is he asking for my wife and claiming my kids.

"Im sorry sir but Mrs. Banks and both babies died while she was giving birth"

"WHAT? NO, SHE CANT BE DEAD I JUST SPOKE WITH HER EARLIER TODAY"

"I'm sorry but its true she's gone.

Her family is over there" The receptionist pointed to us and the niggah looked like he was a deer caught in headlights. Wait, this dude looks familiar but I can't place my finger on where I seen him from.

He made his way to us and all I know is he better not come over here saying no fuck shit or I'll whoop his ass on site.

"Hello Mr. And Mrs. Banks, I'm Calvin. Natasha's fiancée"

What the hell did this niggah just say.

"Oh, im sorry you must be her brother. She told me so much about you guys" okay now im finna go ham on this niggah.

"Naw, I aint her brother, im her husband. And those babies she was giving birth to were mines. So I dont know what you talking about with them being "YOUR TWINS" but thats definitely not true." I said as calmly as I could. My blood started to boil and I was getting hot. I feel like im going to explode. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder I looked up and it was my father's. He gave me that " DON'T SHOW OUT, YET" look. So I knew I had to listen.

"Okay no, she told me she was divorced and those twins are mine. I know for a fact because when she became pregnant, we got a DNA TEST to make sure that they weren't her ex husband's or husband, whatever, but those are my babies." Before I could say something he kept talking.

"Oh yeah, and I heard about you " HUSBAND" he said using his fingers for air quotes. "You can't just walk out on her and then expect her to come back to you with open arms. She was mine after you left her and now I had her and we was gonna get married and be a family. Something you wouldn't get to have." Oh no this pussy ass niggah didn't come up in here sizing mu set. Okay time to fuck him up

"LOOK YOUNG MAN I DONT KNOW WHAT NATASHA TOLD YOU BUT-"

"SHUT UP OLD BITCH, I WASNT TALKING TO YOU" that's it, my father took off on him for talking to my mother like he was stupid. His mouth was bleeding and my mom told my father to stop and just when I was about to hit the dude, my mom punched him and the whole waiting room was filled with a cracking noise.

"DONT YOU EVER IN YOUR NATURAL BORN LIFE CALL ME OUT MY NAME. YOU DONT KNOW ME NIGGAH. WITH YO UGLY SELF, YOU LOOK LIKE YOU WAS BORN OUT YA MAMA'S ASS." I didnt even have to hit dude. I was saisfied with the damage that my parents caused.

But I still cant help to WONDER WHY NATASHA CHEATED ON ME AND LIED ABOUT THE TWINS BEING MINE.
______________________________________

Okay yall, I hope yall liked the first chapter. I will update everyday. I know that I haven't been on here in a while, but a fellow author told me that if I wanted to have a dedicated fan base then I need to be dedicated also. SO I WILL UPDATE EVERYDAY.
VOTE AND COMMENT.
LOVE YALL.