DATE? OR CONFESSIONAL?

HEY YALL. IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY 10/22. YESTERDAY AND THIS MORNING IS GOING ALL WRONG. BUT I WONT LET THAT STOP ME.

HERE'S THE UPDATE I OWE YALL.

______________________________________

You stop the room when we walk in

Spotlight's on everybody's staring

Tell all of these boys they're wasting their time

Stop standing in line, 'cause you're all mine

And this evening I won't let the feeling die

I never wanna leave your side

Out of all of the girlsYou're my one and only girl

Ain't nobody in the world tonight

All of the stars you make them shine like they were ours

Ain't nobody in the world but you and I

You and I

-John Legend- You and I.

"ISAIAH POV"

Today at work Is so hectic. This little girl just got charged with first degree murder, felony grand theft and pre-meditated murder.And what gets me is that she is only 16.

While looking through her case files,  I got a call on my office phone from Reigna.

"Hello there Miss Reigna" I said with a smirk on my face.

"Hey there Isaiah. Are you busy?"

"A little, I'm looking through a case where a 16 year old girl is being charged with murder." I explained jotting down the inconsistencies throughout the file.

"OH MY GOSH. ARE YOU SERIOUS?  POOR LITTLE GIRL, SHE IS GOING TO SPEND THE REST OF HER LIFE BEHIND BARS."

"NOT while I'm on the case. There is so much that doesn't add up, it doesn't make any sense."

"Well, I wanted to know if we were still on for tonight?"

"Yeah, why?" I asked curiously

"Because I have a little surprise for when you arrive."

"Okay? Well what is it?" I fucking hate surprises.

"Well that's why it's called a surprise. But trust me it will take you for a loop. Once I explain it, you will understand." And with that she hung up. Im not down for no damn surprise. I just hope it doesn't piss me off. I would hate to show her my other side this early in our relationship, if we even have one later on down the line.

I looked down at my diamond encrusted Movado watch and seen that it was close to to 5. I had to leave the office to go home and get fresh for tonight.

.WHAT KIND OF SUPRISE DOES SHE HAVE IN STORE FOR ME?

"REIGNA POV"

I know yall wanna know what the surprise is, but yall just gonna have to wait like Isaiah. TTYL.

"ISAIAH POV"

As I was driving home, I had a lot to think about. First what is this surprise that Reigna has in store for me? Second what was up with 'Caia when she said she was thinking about me? And how am I going to help with the kids?

I pulled up to my house 10 minutes later. I went into the closet and found something to wear. I wanted to be comfortable but also a little classy. So I decided on a pair of smoke grey linen pants, my dark magenta dress shirt, and my magenta Giuseppe Zanotti dress shoes and layed them across the bed.