RUNAWAY

HEY YALL. SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING, I HAD COMPETITION AND I HAD TO PRACTICE MY ASS OFF, SO NOW HERE YOU GO.

TERRENCE IN THE MM.

______________________________________

When it's all said and done

Everybody dies.

In this life aint no happy ending

Only pure beginnings followed

By years of sinning and fake repentance

The preacher said that we were

Made an image of law

To which I replied

ARE YOU SURE?

EVEN A MURDERER?

EVEN A WHORE?

EVEN THE NIGGAHS RUNNING

THROUGH BITCHES ON TOUR?

JCOLE-RUNAWAY.

6 months later

"RAHEEM POV"

Damn, work was stressful today. Bitches always wanna fuck you when they see you got money.

Im a club owner, matter of fact, I own about 10 clubs across the globe and they are ALL doing well. I just want to go home to my baby and my nieces and nephews.

As I parked in the garage, I heard crying and screaming coming from the inside of the house. I immediately grabbed my glock and ran in the house.

I looked around the living room, the kitchen and all the rooms. I didn't see anything. So I made the final stop, which was me and Reigna's room.

I opened the door slowly and pointed my gun.

"OH MY GOSH, RAHEEM NOOO-"

"REIGNA'S POV"

I just got the best news of my life. I just cant believe it. Im so happy that I have to call somebody.

I decided to call my other best friend Terrence. No one really knows about him but A'caia. Me and him met back when I was in middle school and he was about to get jumped by some dumb ass little kids. And ever since then we been cool. I picked up my phone and dialed his number

"Hello?" Damn he got a sexy voice.

"OH MY GOSH, TERRENCE I GOT SOME BOMB ASS NEWS MAN, YOU HAVE TO COME OVER HERE!" I screamed into the phone.

"Girl if you dont stop all that yelling in my damn ear, I know something. Sounding like a penguin getting raped by an elephant." -_- really. Only he would say some stupid shit like that.

"Ahaha, would you shut up and be serious for a moment. I need you to bring your ass over here man." I said getting up and checking on the kids.

"Iight man, im on my way." He said hanging up.

I checked on the kids and made my way to the bathroom. I hopped in the shower for about 20 minutes and made my way to my bedroom to lotion my body and spray myself with this new perfume I got called Passion. I picked out my red and black lace bra set and slipped on my all black cheer sophies, my all black cami, and my all black fuzzy socks.

I know yall like "WHATS UP WITH ALL THAT DAMN BLACK" shiiiit black carry heat, and I get cold fast. Once I was done I put my hair in a messy bun and chilled till Terrence came.

15 minutes later.

I was all up into walking dead, then someone rung the damn door bell. I put my popcorn down and skipped down the stairs.