Epilogue

Knock Out woke up on a berth in his hospital room and was glad to not be strapped down this time.

And was happy to see all his friends come in a few moments later.

"You had us all scared Knock Out." Bulkhead told him.

"Wow being tortured then poisoned that's usually my luck." Starscream added. "Glad your ok."

"Thanks guys." Knock Out said to them relieved to finally be safe. And he was glad when he saw Arcee and learned that she wasn't dead.

"You'll also be glad to know that Road Siren is now in custody they actually ended up taking her to the psych ward instead of jail but either way she's locked up and can't hurt anyone else." Smokescreen explained.

Knock Out was glad to hear that Road Siren wouldn't be able to hurt them anymore and was getting the help she needed because there was no questioning the fact that she was insane.

"I'm glad it's finally over." Knock Out said with a smile. "For real this time." He added before looking around as if someone or something was going to try to end him. And they all followed his gaze until he leaned back and relax.

"Just making sure." He joked making them all chuckle. Then they all left so he could rest.

Except for Ratchet who stayed to check a few things and was glad to see that Knock Out would make a full recovery his servos included.

"Knock Out why did you save Road Siren in the basement after all she did to you? And given the situation it would have been in you best interest to let her die." Ratchet questioned him.

"Well I'm a medic I swore an oath to save lives one I almost for got during my time spent as a Decepticon but remembered and understand more then ever since becoming an Autobot." Knock Out explained. "And what's in my best interest isn't necessarily the right thing."

"Good answer." Ratchet told him with a smile glad to see how far Knock Out had come since the war.

"I still can't believe I was ever in love with Road Siren though after everything she did to not just me but my friends I don't know what I saw in her." Knock Out said to the other medic.

"I don't think you really feel in love with her Knock Out I think you were in love with who she pretended to be." Ratchet explained.

"I think your right." Knock Out agreed.

Then the two medics said goodbye and Ratchet left to let Knock Out rest.

But after leaving the room Knock Out saw him drag one Autobot after another to watch the door wanting to make sure no one tried to kill the cherry colored mech again even though his tormentor was locked up and the threat was over.

Knock Out smiled as he went into recharge.
_

Later Knock Out was let off bed rest and was glad to be alive and well.

When suddenly Starscream and Smokescreen come over and Smokescreen had one servo over his com-link.

"Oh no Road Siren got out and she's using that frequency on you!" Knock Out said rushing over to help.

"No it's just a short in my com-link." Smokescreen explained.

"But that's impossible I fixed it for you myself." Said Wheeljack. "Nothings wrong with that com-link."

Then Smokescreen looked at Starscream who call his com-link with his.

"Oh yes there is." "It makes me sound like this." Starscream's G1 voice came over the com-link mixed with static.

"Yeah you'll wanna get that fixed by me or Ratchet this time." Knock Out told him fighting back laughter as he took Smokescreen back to fix his com-link.

"So good to be back." Knock Out thought to himself.

The End.

Hope the epilogue turned out ok it was all I could come up with. And I hope you all enjoyed the story. And thanks for reading.