Chapter 6

Knock Out woke up some hours later to realized he was strapped down on the berth and in the basement. His optics widened in fears everything quickly came back to him and he remembered what danger he was in.

"NOO!" "HELP Me!" "SOMEONE HELP!" Knock Out continued to cry out for help.

"No one can hear you so you might as well give it up before you burn out your voice box." Road Siren said to him as she entered the basement.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Knock Out almost sobbed. "Why do any of this?"

"Because your a medic." She hissed.

"What does that have to do with anything?" Knock Out asked.

"It was Decepticon medics who experimented on me and my brother." Road Siren explained. "We were both outliners Road Racer had superspeed and I can control sounds and even change my voice and mimic others which is how I was able to speak and send messages without revealing myself."

"Their experiments made us sick I survived but Road Racer died because the Autobot medic we went to for help refused to treat us because we were Decepticons." She continued. "Even though I begged and pleaded with him he wouldn't help us."

"He let Road Racer die!" She growled.

"That horrible but not all medics are like that and sounds like he wasn't a good medic or Autobot if he behaved like that." Knock Out told her.

"We can tell them what he did and have his medical license taken and take legal action against him instead of killing." Knock Out tried to reason with her.

"I already killed Pharma and even watched the light go out of his optics." She explained. "But I want the whole profession to pay for what they did to us."

"What about Starscream he isn't a medic and you almost killed him!" Knock Out yelled at her.

"He could have identified me so I had to keep him quite even if it meant sniffing out his spark." She hissed. "Nothing personal against the seeker but I couldn't let him talk."

"So you tried to murder him!" Knock Out shouted at her feeling angry about what she did to his friend.

"I shot him to stop him from checking the camera but unfortunately I ended up having to rip it out of his servos because he wouldn't give it up. And he ended up knocking my hood off because I pulled the trigger." She explained.

"Then when he woke up he recognized me standing at the door." She added. "I tried to cut a deal with him some credits for his silence but he wouldn't take it."

Knock Out smiled at that part proud of how far the seeker had come since the war. Knowing in the past Starscream would have expected a deal like that but here he hadn't.

"He was going to tell the others what I did so I give him a dose of cyber venom he fought me but I managed to give him the injection in the shoulder since he was still weak and couldn't fight as well as usual though he did manage to slash my shoulder with one of his talens." She finished. "I actually had to make the wound bigger to look like a stab injury."

"Oh poor baby." Knock Out deadpaned liking her less and less the more he heard and wondering what he had ever seen in her.

"Warhead was the mech I hired to help me keep my cover it was just dumb luck that he had been scarred by Starscream during the war." She said. "I had to give him that circuit boosters since he was about to get captured to keep him from talking."

"And I put the circuit speeder in Starscream's energon drip and cut the net to drop the construction stuff on you and your friends." She added as an after thought.

"Your a monster." Knock Out hissed thinking about how many time she had hurt or almost killed his friends.

"Don't be like that Knock Out I really do like you that's why I tried to scare you into quitting." She told him.

"By almost letting me fall to my death?" Knock Out growled.

"I did warn you not to move." She said to him. "And I even made a point to deliberately make it a mesh wound when I stabbed you."

"Oh how considerate of you." Knock Out told her sarcastically. "But me quitting my job was and is never gonna happen."

"So are you gonna kill me now?" He asked.

"Not right away I plan to keep you here as long as I can and show you just what kind of monsters those in your profession really are." She said darkly.

"The only monster here right now is you." Knock Out told her.

Then she picked up a scalpel and stabbed it into one of his servos making him cry out in pain. As she continued to attack his hands. And Knock Out now had coolant tears of pain pouring down his faceplates.

Then she put away the scalpel and took out some wire cutter and started sniping some of the wires in his servos.

Knock Out was now in agony fighting back sobs.

"Try being a Doctor now." He hissed in his audio receptor. Before slapping him across the faceplates.

Knock Out could tell his servos had just been destroyed. "No.." He choked.

"Now it time for your medicine." She told him before getting an IV.

Knock Out struggled to avoid having the needle inserted but being strapped down there wasn't much he could do. And she attached the IV to his servos which hurt like crazy since it had just been damaged.

Then she got a syringe and injected it into the IV. Knock Out started squirming around on the berth trying to get the IV out but he couldn't get his servos to move.

"Don't worry just something to calm you down." Road Siren mocked.

Knock Out grunted a few time before laying back against the berth.

To Be Continued.

Another cliffhanger. Poor KO can't catch a break. I'll try to get the next chapter up soon. In the meantime feel free to send feedback.