"Luna!"

"And he is the first to bow because he loves her more than anyone else. He adores her because she is the light in his life and he is grateful for her existence!"

~about two days later, Andrew and Ari's pack house~

Third person's pov

"You look stunning Ari!" Anna exclaimed in excitement staring at Ari with adoration.

Ari smiled blushing and hugged her without replying, she was already too touched and she didn't know how she would make it till the end of the day.

She had lots of hours in front of her and she wanted the same to go for her night, she had missed Andrew a lot!

"I guess that white became her favorite color after she and Andrew got married!" Kinda said teasingly and fixed her long, black hair.

"Like you are not wearing a too light pink dress you know..." Miranda murmured smirking ironically and Kinda groaned.

"Alright if you want this then we are all wearing light colors today!" she replied angrily and Ann started laughing with Ari giggling and Miranda holding a chuckle.

"Today we are celebrating our new beginning so stop it for now, relax!" Ari stated with a big smile on her face and Anna nodded.

There had been about two days after she had woken up and she was the old Ari they all knew except from the fact that she had lost some weight and Andrew was pressing her to eat almost all the time.

He was like a second skin to her with a plate in his hands at least when he wasn't holding Aelia or he wasn't playing with Aaron. Only these hours Ari was calm because once she was becoming Andrew's main interest she was either laughing at him or getting mad from his over caring behavior.

But in fact...

She was really enjoying his ways of showing his affection and love to her. That's what she always wanted, him and his love!

The day she had woken up was the best one not only for Andrew but for the whole family and pack. Once Maddie checked on her and assured them that Ari was out of danger and she could leave the hospital Andrew asked from his parents to bring them Aaron and Aelia because Ari had missed them a lot and the moment she met her kids again was the moment she broke. She began crying and laughing at the same time but that was not so intense as her meeting with...

Her mother!

Lilian went to see her accompanied from Nicolas and Clara some minutes after Aelia and Aaron and that was what Ari needed to break into sobbing from relief. She was worried about her mother especially after Lilian almost died trying to save her and she did save her, she was willing to die for her daughter and Ari felt guilty even if she would have done the same thing for her kids.

They were both crying and whispering sweet things to each other from lots of time and Nicolas was there to hug both of them with Clara and Andrew smiling emotional but the touching moments weren't over for Ari because next came her family and pack's reaction.

She left the hospital about some hours later and she sat her foot out of its door to freeze from the view of everyone gathered to greet her. They all bowed to her once they saw her and Andrew that was holding her hand was smiling proudly with Aaron giggling next to his grandparents and uncle that was holding Aelia.

They were all happy about their Luna, they couldn't have been prouder of her and their Alpha as because of them they had all made it and the pack was safe and stronger than ever.

The next two days were tiring yet satisfying for everyone as Andrew and Ari decided to celebrate with all of their friends and the preparations began immediately. The pack house was full of pack members that wanted to help and talk to their Alphas personally and no one managed to stay alone for even some minutes but they couldn't complain, they didn't want to and now here they were in Ari and Andrew's bedroom...