Get Him Back

(yn) p.o.v

After about ten minutes he was still standing there staring out the window. "please, we need your help, I need your help". I say. He finally moves away from the window and walks to lewis his office. I follow him. He goes around with his fingers touching the desk gently. "I'm not blind". He says with a bit of a snarling tone. "then why are you acting this way?!" I say to him as a respond. "acting like what?!". He asks still a bit mad. "you seem a bit upset even do you just won". I say. "I'm not upset, I'm.." he says but then cut himself off. "your not happy with your victory, why?!" I ask. "this isn't a victory because this isn't an end". He says. "give one reason". I ask. "I miss her". He whispers under his breath. "come again?!" I say. "I miss her". He says a bit louder now. "you can just force her up like you always do". I say. "I can't". Darko says. "why not?!" I ask. "I just can't". He says a bit louder now. I place my hand on his shoulder. "Darko, if you tell me what is going on maybe I can help". I say. He doesn't kick back instead he looks at me. "you want her to be with me?!" he asks. "yes I do, I have seen how happy she is with you and I feel a part of me not being happy when it isn't with you". I say. He stays silent. "if you bring Lewis back, I can be with Lewis and you can be with my other half". I continue. "that isn't how it works". He says to me a bit more frustrated. "tell me what stands in the way". I say as calm and honest to him. "if Lewis comes back here, he will take control again". He says. "I'm sure Lewis wants to help to separate you completely from himself and then we can figure out how to separate me to". I say. "what if he doesn't want to help". He says with a sad tone. "he will, I'm sure". I say. "as you said, I ruined his life and I do nothing else then bringing terror". He says with his voice going up and down with here and there a voice crack. "leeris". I say. He looks back at me straight into my eyes. "as we said before, we forgive you". I say. He looks at me with tears in his eyes. "if you help with bringing Lewis back then we will help you, I promise". I say. He nods. "if you don't help me then both of you will feel the consequences". He says. "I don't need to be afraid, because I will help you". I say. "alright, I'll bring him back". He says. He walks back to the living room. I follow him. He closes his eyes and starts casting a spell in demon. I watch closely as I see a human like form appearing infront of Darko. After a couple of more seconds I could see that it was Lewis. Lewis is looking around and realizing he is back but then he sees Darko and takes a couple of steps back. "you.. You trapped me in the past!" he yells. Darko tries to stay strong by staying neutral but he is having it difficult doing so.