Worse, More Worse, Most Worse

Ryan p.o.v

Since lewis came by with (yn) things aren't going so well. Some of us still talk to eachother like Bazz with razz and with me and a little to Will but that's it really. No one has spoken to lewis since yesterday. I still have no clue of what happened yesterday. Since Lewis almost breaking Will his arm until they left. Everyone is afraid now. No one wants to come near (yn) again. This was not just being overprotective. This was pure anger and sorrow. Will wasn't able to get home so he stayed at my house for the night. I see him standing in the kitchen trying to get something to drink. He grabs a glass but drops it. He curses and looks at the glass laying on the ground. I stand up and walk to the kitchen. "Let me handle that". I say." I accidentally picked up the glass with the wrong arm". He says to me. "I understand". I say back to him. Will carefully stepped out the pool of glass and sat down on the couch. I picked up the shards and throw them away. I make sure there are no other shards laying around. I sit down next to Will. "Has Lewis said anything?!" He asks. "No". I respond. "Good". He says. I sigh softly. Was it really not Lewis his fault?! I have no idea to be honest. I believe (yn) but it was definitely lewis who did it. Maybe he was having a stroke or something. I look at Will he has fallen asleep. He must have been not able to sleep last night because of his arm. I stand up and decide to go to lewis his house. To check on him. I get into my car and drove to lewis his place. I arrive and knock on the door. (yn) opens the door. "Ryan?!" She says confused but also happy."Hey". I say. "I wanted to check on lewis on how he is doing". She smiles and lets me in. "Be silent tho lewis is asleep". I nod. "What were you doing?!" I ask. "Uploading a video for Lewis because he isn't able to at the moment". I nod again. "You do a lot for him don't you?!" I ask. "Yes I do". She responds. "He deserves it. He's been alone for months, he deserves someone who takes care of him". I smile. "That does sound very nice for Lewis". He is stressed all the time maybe yesterday was his breakpoint. I take a peek into the bedroom and see lewis being asleep. He is innocent. Looks innocent anyways. I go to the office and see (yn) still being busy with doing Lewis his work. "Let me handle this". I say to her. "You go have some free time". I continue."I can't". She says back. "I dont think Lewis would be very happy if he found out that you did his work or maybe he isn't even happy that your here". She continues. "Happy with what?!" I hear a different voice say. We both turn that way and see lewis standing in the door opening. (yn) stands up and strokes his arms. "Are you feeling any better?!" She asks him. "A little". He responds. Then Lewis looks at me. "Ryan.." He says." Hey". Is all I could say." What are you doing here?!" He asks." I just wanted to check on how you were doing". He doesn't look at me anymore and keeps his eyes on (yn). I sigh and go to the living room. I hear them talk a bit but then (yn) walks in the living room. "Excuse Lewis". She says to me. "Don't get me wrong you are stunningly beatiful but he is going a bit to far dont you think?!" I ask." Yes, your right but he isnt feeling so good right now". She responds." I know". "We'll see if he gets better or not". I say. "Yep". She responds. "He only trusts me at the moment". She continues saying. I nod. "Your so sweet and kind". I say to her. "Keep your voice down or else Lewis suspects things". "Okay". I say. I turn around and see lewis walking into the room. He walks straight to (yn) and hugs her. She hugs back. "Is there something wrong?!" She asks to lewis. "Just love". He says back. Lewis looks to me." Are you on my side?!" Lewis asks me." Ofcourse, always". I respond." Maybe you won't believe this but darko is real. Well was real". I frown." I dont understand". I say." The kidnapping, the 'acting' was not acting. I had a real dark side". "Had?!" I say confused." I.." Lewis stutters. (yn) looks like she has done something bad. "I killed him". Lewis says to me. "How?! On accident?!" I ask. "Not on accident. I read somewhere how to get rid of him so I did". Lewis says. "I'm so sorry. I didn't know". I say. "No one knows except for (yn) and you now and myself". He says. I nod. "How was he like?!" I ask. "He was nice when he had someone to be with. He could be sweet and kind but in an instant he turns into a psycho. But you know he was family". (yn) says. Lewis stayed quiet. "How was he to have in your mind?!" I ask to lewis." He was annoying but he was always there I never felt really alone because of him but I also did because I lived alone. He was nice but also wasn't nice to have". He chuckles a bit. "He was the brother I never had". He says. "That's so sweet". I say. "Yeah, but he is dead". Lewis says. Everyone stays quiet. (yn) strokes Lewis his arms and sides to keep him calm. She sings a calming melody and lewis closes his eyes and lays his head down on her chest." I'm sorry for making him upset". I say." It's okay Ryan". (yn) says to me. "I can keep him calm". She continues. I sit down on the couch and look at them two. Lewis is shaking a little while still hugging (yn). He really isn't himself I see. "Go and lay back down sweetie". She says to him. He hugs her again. "No.." He says softly. "Honey". She says. "It's okay". She says. "Don't you want some nice sleep?!" She asks. "I'm not tired". Lewis says. "Alright then". She says. "I can help you out with some things like getting that video uploaded"
. I say. "That's very sweet of you Ryan, isn't it babe?!" She says to lewis." No.." He says. "He is not allowed to touch my stuff". He continues. "I am just trying to help lewis". I say. Lewis now looks at me with anger. He goes to the kitchen. Me and (yn) follow him. He picks up a knife and points it to me. "If you even try to do anything to those recordings, then this will be in your throat!" "You understand?!" He says. "I will slick your neck!" He says. "Lewis". I say calmly and step a bit closer to him." Stay away!" He says. I stop and take a step back. "Sweetie put the knife down". (yn) says calmly. "Otherwise he won't listen!" Lewis yells. "He does now okay put the knife down". She says and steps closer to lewis. She strokes his face and the other hand she places on his chest. "No one needs to get hurt okay?!" She says. Lewis slowly moves the knife forwards to (yn) her hands. (yn) gets the knife from Lewis out of his hands and she puts the knife back into its place. Lewis almost starts to cry." Hey, stay calm". She says. "Shhh". She hushes him. "It's okay sweetie". She says. "Ryan maybe it's better if you should go". She says to me. I nod. "Well I'll see you again soon or not I don't know". I say. "Bye Ryan". She says. "Bye (yn)". I say and leave the house. It is getting worse. Now he is threatening with knives. Poor Lewis. He can't help it. He is sick in his mind.