Life Of A Youtuber

Lewis p.o.v

As I gave (yn) a kiss on her forehead i walked to my recording room. When I almost reached my recording room the doorbell rang. "I got it!" I yell through the hall. I open up the door and see who it is. "Hi!" She said and hugged me. I hug still a little shocked and confused back. "Uhm hi!" I say. "What are you dong here billie you were supposed to come tomorrow". I question. "I know, I know!" She says. "But I'm already here so.." "Yeah I can see that" I say back. "Come in". I say and step aside so she can enter. I close the door and wait for her to hang up her coat and put out her shoes. We both walk back to the place where i was with (yn). Billie walked infront of me. But I scooted a little to the side and looked at (yn) her face. She looked suprised and a little angry but not really noticeable. "Hey you must be (yn)!" Billie said exited and happy. She walked closer to (yn) and gave her a hug. "Yes I am" (yn) replies. "I'm so glad to finally be able to meet you! Lewis told me a lot of things about you". (yn) looked over billie her shoulder straight at me as she said. "Oh he did?!" "Yes and I took a look at your YouTube channel. That's so cool that you are a Youtuber to and many subscribers to just like lewis. I imagine that it is really nice and easy for you two to understand eachother because you are quite the same". "Yeah kinda". (yn) replied. Billie ignored that reply and went on. "Amazing content (yn)". Billie says. "Thanks" she replies. I look at the time again on my phone and see that im getting behind my schedule. "I have to go recording I'm already behind schedule"." I can help editing the video if you run out of time". (yn) says. "Oh yeah that would save me a lot of time thanks". I say. "No problem cutie". She says. "It will only take about a hour". After I said that I turned the other way and walked to the recording room. I sit down and start recording.