Time Is Ticking

Lewis p.o.v

We were thinking about a solution for an hour until (yn) spoke again. "what about the way you killed him?!" she says. "what about it?!" I asked. "isn't there any way to reverse it?!"she asked. I was thinking very deep and hard trying to find the right answer." I can reverse a certain moment". I answer eventually. "great so the only thing you got to do is to make it so you never killed him". She says. "I would need help to get back to this moment or else I will be stuck there and I would be together with you from a couple of days ago and you won't be with me anymore". I say. "I can do it, I'll help you get back here". She answers determined. "I don't know if your ready yet". I say to her. "babe you saw me when we were training, I can do this". She answers. "this isn't about fighting, this is about focus and the strength of the mind and control over your powers". I say. "don't worry to much and don't overthink this, I won't let you get stuck there forever". She says and holds my hands. "I love you and I am not planning on losing you". She says while looking into my eyes. I nod. "alright, prepare everything. We got the past to reverse". I say and smile. She smiles back and gets straight to work. About half an hour later we got everything ready. We both sat down next to eachother on the couch. "okay so now I'm going to do the spell and you are pulling me back out of it when I'm exactly sixty seconds in". I say to her. "okay, sixty seconds got it". She replies. "your ready for this (yn), I know you are". I say to her in a loveable way. She smiles and hugs me. "I'm going to give everything I got, to bring you back to me". She says back. I smile and feel confident about this. "ready?!" I say. "ready". She answers. She quickly kisses me on the lips and I kiss back. "just in case". She says to me with a whisper. "you got this, I love you (yn)". I say. "I love you to". She says back and so I start to do the spell. I could feel myself drifting away into the past. I see everything going into reverse until I'm at the moment I want to be. I replace myself from the past and I'm standing by the window when I was looking inside at them, Darko and (yn) but not my (yn). I sticked to the plan and waited until Darko disappeared and (yn) turns back to normal. While I was waiting I was thinking about the things that would happen after if I did kill him again and I was thinking about the things that aren't going to happen because of this change. I waited for exactly an hour. So this is the time (yn) should be pulling me out of here.