Switched From Sides

Yn p.o.v

I wake up and see Lewis is not next to me. I get up and walk to the living room. I see Lewis standing infront of the window staring outside again. "this is the third time this week". I shout a bit to Lewis. This time is different. He didn't turn around. "babe?!". I ask and hope he will respond. I walk up to him and have a bad feeling. I tap his shoulder slightly. He still doesn't turn around. "it is beautiful isn't it?!". He says with his British accent I love. "yes, very". I say back. "how would it be like?!". He asks. "what do you mean?!". I say confused. "to be fr- outside". He says. "it is a bit cold but we can walk for a bit if that's what you want". I say back. "that's not the same". He says. "than what is different?!". I ask. "everything". He responds. "sweetie relax, we can go outside whenever you want". I say. "freedom is what I desire". He says. "darko?!". I ask confident it isn't Lewis who I'm talking to. Now he turns around and I can see his face. He looks normal just like lewis. "darko?!" he repeats and chuckles a bit. I didn't know what to say and stood still not moving and staring at whoever this was who was standing infront of me. He just smiled and stared at me. I know he didn't mean harm but maybe he does. If this is indeed darko than I can't trust him a single bit. I break the staring contest and continue doing what I'm supposed to be doing. I sometimes look over my shoulder to see what he is doing but for now he hasn't even moved a single bit. Like he is fighting against himself in his own mind. Fighting over control?! I don't even know anymore. I walk back to him and he focuses his eyes on me now. "Lewis?!" I called out hoping he will be back. "you can call me babe". He responds. "your not my babe". I say back knowing it was still darko. He looks at me confused. "Lewis is my babe not you". I continue. "I am Lewis". He responds. What does he mean by that?! He might look like lewis and talk like him and knowing everything he knows but that still doesn't make him Lewis. He isn't Lewis by the heart. "no, your not Lewis". I say strict. He looks a bit sad to me. "now give me lewis back". I demand and look him straight into his eyes. "I am so much better than Lewis. I am an upgrade". He says. "than bring me the older version back!". I began yelling. He chuckles. "that doesn't work like that". He says. "you are making everyone crazy including yourself". I say a bit more calm. "sorry for the blood". He says. "stop the illusions darko". I say. "what illusions?!". He asks. "every single one of them". I say back. "there are no illusions". He says like some sort of programmed robotic thing. "you are evil and a liar'. I say a bit mad." evil, maybe. Liar?! Not so much". He says. "I have never lied to you". He continues. "yes you have". I say. "like the time you said you loved me and have feelings for me. That's impossible considering your a demon and have no heart". I continued. "I am Lewis". He says again. I wanted to burst out again but held it back. "Lewis loves you so I love you too. It's simple ego stuff if you think about it". He says. "no, it's not". I say. "you can't love someone, your a demon". I say. "I-" he stutters. "you've been trying to come out the entire week". I say. "to see you and talk to you". He says. "Lewis is my boyfriend. Not you". I say. "I know, I've done bad things in the past and I am a demon. I want to change". He says. I look at him a bit shocked and confused but then short after a shook my head. "you can never change". I say. "the other side of your mind and heart tells you otherwise". He says. "shut up, you are supposed to be dead, be gone". I say. "you can never get rid of me sweetie". He says and smiles. "I thank you for the last hours I got to spend with you know who". He continues. "sure...". I say. "she hasn't come out since that day". I say. He steps closer to me and strokes my face. "she knows I'm here you just need to let her out". He says. "no, give me my Lewis back". I say. "can't do". He says. "leave us alone for the rest of our lives". I say. "but than Lewis won't feel himself whole now will he?!". He says. "he curses himself with me. First I lived outside his body but now I can't leave his body anymore". He continues. I stay silent. "I just want to see her again and build up a life with her". He says very sadly. "I'm sorry but I can't". I say. Now his face started to turn from sadness to anger. "as long she is inside of me I can't and you can't leave Lewis his body so than I can't have Lewis and lewis can't have me". I say. "you had enough time with him already! It's my turn now!". He yells. "calm down". I say to him. He looks at me with now his purple colored eyes. He steps closer angrily and agressively. He grabs me by my shoulders and doesn't let go. He pulls me closer and suddenly kisses me on my lips. I can't help but surrender. My other side takes over. This isn't over yet Darko....