Love At First Sight?!

Lewis p.o.v

"I enter the room with my friends, will, Ryan, Rhys and Baz, we all sit down in a corner of the room and we all laugh because will was trying to be funny and it all made us laugh".

"I looked around the room and I saw that there was no one else then just us 5 and a female Youtuber that I don't know".

"I ask to Ryan", hey Ryan do you know who that is, "I look over to her and then I look back at Ryan again" , "Ryan looks at the other side of the room and answers; no I dont know her.
" The others all do the same as Ryan and all are shaking there head".
Nope don't know her, "Baz says",
Same here "Rhys says" , "I look over to will" , nope dont know her as well "he says" .

She is quite beautiful and kinda cute "I think" , no stay focused Lewis,
"I try to keep my attention to the conversation that the guys are having but I can't help and from time to time I look over to the other side of the room where she is sitting".

Lewis, Lewis.., Lewis?! "I fadely hear" , "Ryan sits beside me and lays a hand on my shoulder" , "I shock a little and then look at the others" , you alright mate?! "Ryan says". Yeah I'm okay "I reply" I was just deep in thought. "the other guys are giving all a look at eachother of disbelieve" well okay "Ryan says", did you hear all about what we were talking about?! "will asked" uhh.. Well "I look at them and get a little nervous" y-yes. Alright then what were we talking about?! Because you know it, "will says" about... "I try to give a answer but I really don't know about what they were talking about. He doesn't know" Rhys says", about what were you thinking about lewis?! "Bazz asks" about... Just youtube stuff you know "I reply" okay.. "Bazz says with a weird tone" "the guys continue talking but I can't keep my mind and thoughts straight".

What is happening with me?! "I question myself".