Falling Asleep

(yn) p.o.v

I feel Lewis waking up a couple of hours later. It's pretty strange. He is tired a lot lately. "Do you know why your so sleepy lately?!" I ask him. "No, not really". He responds. "Well we'll find out together". I say and nibble on his neck. He giggles and boops my nose. I blush. "We can go on a date today". Lewis says with a bit of a tired voice. "Yeah, but I think it's best if we go later this week". I say back. "Okay, that's totally fine". Lewis says back to me. "You know what we can do?!" Lewis asks. "I have no idea". I say back. "We can go to my friends". He smiles as he said that. "Alright". I answer." Go and get ready Lewis". I say and try to push him off the couch. "You can go first babe". He says back and remains seeted. I get up and walk to the bathroom. I do my regular things and walk to the bedroom where I change my clothes into some fresh ones. I come out of the bedroom and noticed Lewis was already in the bathroom. I walked back to the couch and sat down. Playing a little with my phone. Lewis walked up to me so I looked up from my phone. I stand up and also walk towards him. "You look amazing and stunning babe". He says. "You look so cute and beautiful". I say back to him. I reached out for his hair to fix some things up. "You need to wear it like this. Much better". I say while finishing with fixing his hair. We both put on our shoes and jackets. Grabbed some stuff and went off to see lewis his friends. Lewis doesn't have a driving license yet so I am the one who needs to drive. I start the car and drive away. While I was driving Lewis was playing on his phone doing Mario kart tour. If he doesn't make a level completely he spends his free time on it. Well just for the road is fine but I am going to stop him if he goes to far. I arrived at Ryan's house where Will, Razz, Bazz and ofcourse Ryan should be in. The only time I have seen them was at the convention. This is a couple of weeks later. We get out of the car and lewis knocks on the door. Ryan opens the door. "There you are!" Ryan says happily. He gives Lewis a hug. Then he sees me. "Well this is a suprise". He says while looking at me. "It's been a while hasn't it". He says and gives a kiss on my hand. "Come on". He says and keeps the door open for us to go inside. There I see the rest of the group. All of them are here. "Look who Lewis has brought with him". Ryan says throughout the room. Everyone turns around or stops with what they were doing and looks at me. They all stood up one by one and gave me a hug and greeted me with kisses on the cheek. We all sat down. "So, how are things going between you two?!" Ryan asks. I look at lewis and smile." Really good". Lewis says. They all turn their heads to me." Yes, very good". I say and take Lewis his hand. "I'm happy for you two". Will says. "Me to". Razz says. "Thanks guys". Me and lewis say. I stare at lewis and he stares back at me. I really love him very much. I give a small smile. Then suddenly Lewis kisses me on the lips. I kiss back. He couldn't hold himself back. Everyone looks at us and even one makes a picture. "Well I see that things are going well". Bazz says. We both looked at them and smile. Lewis stands up. "I need to go to the bathroom real quick". I see him walking to the bathroom until I can't see him anymore. I keep smiling and i dont know why. I look at all the others and they smile back at me.