Crazy

Lewis p.ov

Maybe this isn't even real I don't know anymore darko is messing with my whole mind. I look next to me and look to the coffee table and what's on it. The same mug with.. Tea in it. Wait that mug was broken. It shattered into a million pieces. No that was in the 'flipside'. I go insane while (yn) walks in the living room and sits down next to me and rests her head on the side of my body. "You okay?!" She asks. "Yeah I'm fine". I say back." You slept in for long". She says." Yeah I have". I say back like she can't prove anything or mean anything with that. "Do you sleep well?!" She asks. "Sleeping problems perhaps?!" "Yeah a little". I say carefully to make her stop asking as soon as possible. "Maybe it will help you sleep if you have some company". She says. I smile weakly. "Yeah that might help". I say. Maybe it would actually help having her more beside me, it might calm me down. She snuggles into my chest. I feel my chest getting warmer because of the physical contact with another human. With my girlfriend to be exact. God I love her so much. If you would ask if I want to marry her then I would say yes. I look at her snuggled up into my chest. I stroke her hair and smile to myself. She is so beautiful and cute. "You really think that?!" She suddenly wakes up." What?!" I ask not knowing what she just asked about." You really think I am beautiful and cute?!" She recalls." How do you know?!" "I heard you saying it". She says. "No I didn't say that I thought it.." I say with realization at the end of the sentence. "I heard..." She begins. "My thoughts yes". I finish. "Does this mean?!" She asks." You can read minds?!" I say. "Yes it means you can read minds". She was totally shocked and surprised but also happy at the same time. "I can read minds!" She says enthusiastic. She hugs me tight out of nowhere. I hug back. "This is good, very good you are developing your abilities on your own". I say. She pulls away and looks at me. "Yes, your right". She says." But do you really think I am beautiful and cute?!" She recalls from the beginning of the conversation." Yes, babe yes I do". About a hour later she had to go. So I'm left here home alone for a couple of hours. What am I going to do?! She can read minds and I'm constantly thinking about what happened in the 'flipside'. She can't know about that. She can't find out that I... killed her?! Well darko did. Wait that wasn't real so it doesn't matter who really did it right?! I wonder what kind of abilities she has more and how strong they are or just how strong she is. It took me a long time before I got my first ability under control, I have multiple abilities and they all took time for me to discover and control but I'm not done yet. I have more abilities I just know but they take time. How long has it been for her?! A couple of days since she even knew she had powers. I have to stop thinking about the so called 'flipside' aka my mind. It won't take long until she discovers the truth perhaps. I just have to wait and see. Then suddenly I get a shiver running down my spine. I feel like I'm being watched. I immediately know who it could be. "Darko you can come out, I know you are watching me". And so It happened darko stepped out of the shadows and stood right infront of me. "Having trouble keeping things a secret?!" He says teasing. "Shut up darko". I say frustrated as hell. "Your going a little insane arent you?!" He says like I know it's true." I will find a way". I say quickly and to confince myself that I can. "Time is ticking Lewis". He says. "It's time to stop. It's time to stop lying". Darko says. I hate to admit it but darko might be right. I can't keep this lying up. She is going to find out soon enough. She will be back in about a couple of hours. "At least I'm not the one who is lying and keeping secrets from her". Darko says. I wanted to punch him in the face so badly but I didn't because I know that he would dodge it and I end up on the floor like last time. Let's not talk about that. It was to embarrassing.