1 + 1 = 1

Darko p.o.v

I see her eyes close and soon after they opened again revealing a different eye colour. I hug her tight and was so happy. I could feel she hugged back and was crying. We stopped hugging and looked at eachother. "I thought you we're dead forever". She says. "I'll never leave you sweetie". I respond. She hugs and strokes my face. "I missed you". She says to me. "I've missed you to". I say back to her. She kisses me on the lips and I kiss back. "I'm never going to leave you ever again". I say to her more confident than it should actually be. "I wish you could keep that promise". She says back to me with a bit of a sad tone. I nod. She is right. I can't keep my promise even with how much I wanted to isn't going to make it. That's all because of my host. Who has killed me and is now suffering the consequences. It wouldn't be any different if he didn't kill me. But to be clear, I'm a that bad?! I know I haven't been the nicest to lewis but he hasn't been much nice to me either. I guess that's called rivalry. Two opposites trapped inside of one body. That can never end well. A demon with a human. Well part human anyways. I love that (yn) is the same as me. The same as Lewis... It just hurts everytime to involve Lewis into this. The only thing I wanted in all those years is for him to listen to me so I can be freed. What I learned from living in that dark abyss for years is that I wanted to be free. Begin a life on my own. That dream of mine has now been wasted. Lewis IS a murderer and let me explain why. It wasn't an accident. He thought this through. He looked up for information to kill me. He was determined to do it. Nothing stopped him not even (yn). He killed me out of grief out of being selfish. He always wanted to take his life in control but I was in the way. There wasn't always terror and fear but mostly it was. It got to a point where I was that strong I could leave his body. I appeared in the reflection of his mirror or just following him around. One time I appeared and he was crying. It was a family thing he said. I sat down next to him and didn't know what to do. I am his rival indeed but I also felt sorry. I know how he felt at that moment. I felt like that day in and day out. Than I remembered what I did when I felt like that. I always hugged myself but now I wasn't alone so I needed to hug him. So I did. I leaned in a bit closer and gently and slowly hugged him from the side. He accepted and hugged back and cried into my shoulder. I got more comfortable and there we were. Both hugging eachother in those hard times. I dont know who is worse at this point. Me a murderer, psychopath, manipulater, demon and an monster or Lewis who just killed someone tactucally, that someone was me. If it counts as murder I don't know either. Demons aren't human and I didn't die I just lost the ability to be outside Lewis his body because he weakened me. My determination is what brought me so soon to control. I wanted to see (yn) again. I want to be with her forever. I snap out of it and saw that (yn) was still hugging me. I didn't know what to say or do. She kissed me again and I kissed back. Her lips were so sweet and nice. Than suddenly she pins me to a wall and kisses me rougher. I give in and do the same. She strokes my body and still keeps her lips on mine. I felt something was wrong, off all of a sudden. I tried to ignore it but in less than a second I get pushed back into the dark abyss. Lewis has taken back control...