The End Of Both?!

Darko p.o.v

I look at her and smile. I say some sweet things to her like, your so beatiful and kind. She smiles at me and lays her head down on my chest and snuggles. Suddenly I feel a sharp pain in my chest. Directly into my heart. Stabbed from behind. I let go of her and stand there with mouth open black blood dripping out. Also black blood dripping out of my chest where I've been stabbed. "NOOO!" I hear my love cry and scream. I turn around and see lewis being shocked and also glad at the same time. My legs are shaking and can't hold my body anymore. I fall onto the ground. As I lay there the dark side of (yn) who I just knew for half an hour kneeled beside me and was crying. I looked the other way straight into Lewis his eyes. "Why?!" I say. He said nothing at first. "You ruined my life since the start". He suddenly says. "You kindapped and almost killed one of my best friends. You shook the entire community up. You took over whenever you liked. Your so selfish and so psycho! I hate you!" He yells at me." I had to do this.. This was the only way". He remples on. I turn my head the other way again and look at the one I love the most. She is still crying and stroking my face and repeating herself. I feel myself like slowly falling asleep. "Is this what death is?! The end of your life?! It is quite peaceful..." I close my eyes and accept my fate even tho I don't want to leave her. I drift away and when I open my eyes I see that I'm standing next to my body. No one saw me. I have become a spirit. No idea how since I am supposed to be a ego of Lewis. I guess I am still a part of him but I can never come out as a ego ever again. Only as a spirit. I see (yn) look up at lewis. She takes the knife out of my body into her hand. She stands up and walks over to lewis. Lewis backs away and tries to talk to her but ofcourse she doesn't understand him. She slashes wildly and emotionally the knife at him. Lewis dodges all of it. Suddenly she falls down onto her knees. Still crying. Lewis picks up the knife she dropped. He keeps looking at her. Crying. This went on for a few minutes until she stops crying. She stands up and looks at lewis. She hugs him. "(yn)?!" He says. "Yes, it's me". She answers. She smiles. "I love you so much". She says. "I love you to". Lewis says back and hugs her. I really want to rip off his head at this moment. But I can't. He killed me! I wish she could see me right now. That she knows that I still see her. I still love her so much. My heart never stops beating for her. My body was just finished disintegrating when she turned around. She feels a bit by her eyes. She frowns a little. She walks to a mirror and looks at herself. "I cried?!" She asks to lewis. "Yes, you did". He answers. "Why?!" She asks. "I dont know exactly". He answers." My other side has cried". She realizes. "How long has it been?!" She looks at a clock. "It's been just a hour ago", she says. "It takes you even a hour to get to your friends". She says. "You never left to your friends now did you?!" She asks. "Or did you turn back?!" "Did something happen?!" She is asking to much questions but I get why. I see lewis trying to figure out a answer but he stays quiet." Wait.. You didn't want to help darko". She says. "You knew he would abstract my other side out. You waited until you could strike!" "Where is darko?!" She asks." I...", Is the only word Lewis could get out." Darko isn't here". He answers. "What do you mean?!" She asks. "He is gone". He answers. "Gone?!" She says confused. "Tell the truth Lewis, I know you didn't go to your friends". She says strict. Lewis stayed quiet. "I can look into your mind Lewis". She says. "Okay". he finally admits. "I killed him". He says. She stays silent. "I'm so sorry, I had to do it". He continues. "Your mine. Not his". "You can't just talk to me like I'm some object Lewis!" "I'm sorry". He responds. "You know what darko all has done". He says. She looks a bit confused and shakes her head. "I'm sorry". She responds. "I am a bit confused in my head. I think it's my other side". She continues. "It's okay, honey". He says. He hugs her and comforts her. I thought she stood by my side. She said she trusted me. Why does she believe him! I step closer to (yn) and lay my hand on her shoulder. I see (yn) twitch and glitch a bit. She knows I'm here. She still loves me. I really want to kiss her right now but I can't. "Babe?!" Lewis asks. "I'm okay". She responds. I remove my hand from her shoulder and take a couple of steps to the left. Sometimes I wish I was lewis. No not sometimes, always. Being the host, no annoying ego in your way. Almost always in control. Having friends and family, a loving community. Not being alone in the dark all the time. It would have all changed since this day. Being with her other side but look at me now. Dead. Killed by my own host. He never cared about me. "Why?!" She asks for the second time to lewis. "What do you mean?!" He responds. "Why did you kill him?!" She asks again. "He has been terrorizing my life for to long. He says. He kidnapped and almost killed one of my friends". He continues. "He was just alone Lewis". She says strict. "He needed someone and that someone could be my other side". She continues. "I'm sorry but I had to do this, if I didn't then I wouldn't have gotten another chance". "He was a good kid". She says. "Good?! Kid?!" Lewis answers confused. She walks away. "(yn)", Lewis calls but she didn't listen. I followed her. She went to the bedroom. She looks into the mirror. "Darko, wherever you are. I'm sorry". She says. She doesn't have anything to apologize for. Lewis is the guilty one. I step closer to her and stand next to her. She looks up and looks into the mirror. She shocks for a second and turns around but doesn't see me. She turns back and stares into my eyes. "D-darko?!" She stutters. I give a small smile. "I'm so sorry for what happened. I wish I could have done something to keep you alive". She starts to cry. I wanted to say that I was okay but I wanted to go back to the world of the living even if I was just a side of someone's mind. I want to be with her, support her, care for her but I can't because Lewis has killed me. ripped me apart from his body completely. If I was still alive I would have killed Lewis. I teleport into his office and take a look at the books and the pages. He did research when and how he can kill me. I know I wasn't the sweetest but you don't just kill someone even if it is yourself. If I come back somehow then he will be the first one on my list to kill. I will find a way to stop me from merging with him again and then kill him. That way I can finally have everything I want. I never seeked attention for selfish reasons or anything else. I just wanted to be like lewis. Have a normal life and maybe start a family. Was it right for Lewis to end me like this?! Did he have the right?! One thing is for sure, he isn't any better then me.