The Q And A

What's going on guys oof dawko here and today we are doing another q and a but not a normal one because I'm here with my girlfriend!

Your p.o.v

I smile as he does his intro and smile even more when he calls me his girlfriend.

So I asked you guys for questions for (yn) or me or for both of us. I got Twitter right here. The first question louds; for how long are you together?!

"Not for long" Lewis answers. "Yeah only for a week now" . I add up. "But it is going really well" . Lewis says. "Yes it does" I reply.

Next question. How was your trip to Germany?! First time flying. Well it was very nerve wracking and I was really nervous but the flight went well the trip to and yeah I really enjoyed being there I will probably go out to more countries more often if I got the time for it and the money ofcourse.

After thirty minutes we finished recording. I watched how Lewis the video edits.

I lean my head on lewis his shoulder and watch the screens as he edits. "Do you want some music?!" Lewis asks "okay" I reply. He puts on some music and I listen to it and sing along. We both sing along with the song. We both laugh as we both do the high note.

After he finishes the video we walk back to the living room. We both sit down.

"So what do you want to do now?!" Lewis asks. "I dont know maybe go to the park you need to get out more often Lewis" I answer. "Yeah I do" he says "well let's go then" . "Okay" I reply. We stand up and put on our shoes and grab our jackets. We leave the house and lewis closes the door. We hold hands and walk together to the park.