I wanna be like you 

Was she going to take him? Make her life as identical to mine? I don't know... I don't want her to take him. 

"Hey," Hitoshi's sudden voice interrupted the trainwreck that was my thoughts, "You okay? I got you a pullover since all my hoodies weren't smelling the freshest." He handed me a red sweater which I gladly accepted. I pulled it over my head and slipped my arms through the designated holes, I looked at the design quickly and started laughing at the sweater. 

"It's a great sweater, looks even better on you~," he said as he grabbed my hand to hold

"It's a great sweater, looks even better on you~," he said as he grabbed my hand to hold. I gave him a slight kiss on his cheek and whispered a quiet thank you. We walked quickly to the train and nearly missed it but we did end up catching it. My back was pressed up against the door and Hitoshi's body was closed to mine. My face felt like it was on fire as I buried my face further into Hitoshi's chest. I felt him chuckle and say quietly, "Don't worry we're getting off in two stops." I enjoyed the warmth that I got from his chest, it made me feel safe, unlike when I was- No, don't think about that, I'm going to enjoy this night out with Hitoshi and it will be great. 

We quickly got off the train once we got to our station.  I smiled widely as my anxiety from before melted away. I pointed out all the stores until I saw the place that I was ecstatic for. We entered the small shop which smelt like heaven on earth to me. I made a beeline to the display case. Hitoshi laughed lightly as he looked in with me. "You're right, they are huge. Do you know what else is huge?" He said suggestively. I covered my face to hide my blush and muttered out a "what?"

"My undying love for you, get your head out of the gutters," He said as he laughed at my embarrassment. I laughed along with him as he cooly wrapped his arm around my shoulder. As Hitoshi got the taiyakies I looked out the window, there were so many people outside. If I came here alone I would probably start crying while eating Taiyaki as my crippling fear of going outside myself is constant. But Hitoshi was with me which reduced my desire to cry and eat. Well, probably not my desire to eat. "Let's go Y/n," He said as he held up a paper bag. 

"I don't think I'll be able to finish mine," Hitoshi said as he took one bite, "This thing is huge, like my dick but I don't want to eat that." I laughed out loud at his comment. We continued to walk and talk until I bumped into someone. I looked up at who I bumped into and my eyes widen. A tall man in a yellow hoodie said apologetically, "Sorry, little lady! Didn't see you there!" 

"Oh my gosh! You're Fatgum!" I said excitedly, stuffing some of the unchewed Taiyaki to the side of my mouth so that I was more audible. "That I am! You seem familiar... You were at the sport's festival right?" He asked. My smile became more abroad and I nodded excitedly, it's always great to be recognized by people you look up to. "You did great during the race, you have a great quirk!" he said as he put up a thumbs up. "That means so much coming from you like your quirk is so cool and you're such an inspiration to me like-" I felt a nudge come from Hitoshi. "R-right! Do you think I could get a picture with you? If you can't that's totally fine I just think it would be really cool an-"

"Sure!" He said as he grabbed my shoulders and Hitoshi quickly took a photo. "Alright! I have to get back to patrol," He said before heading in his direction. I waved goodbye and linked my arm back with Hitoshi. "I didn't know you were a Fatgum fan," He teased lightly as he looked at his phone. "Of course! His quirk is like mine but he stores up his energy and can release it in one devastating punch. It's so cool!" I said as I took another bite of my fish pastry. "Well, one thing is for sure," Hitoshi said while showing me his phone, "This will be my wallpaper until I get a better one." The wallpaper was the picture he just took of me and Fatgum. While he looked really nice and positive I looked kind of on the feral side with my hair being a mess, my left cheek full of cake, both my hands being occupied by my taiyaki and to top it all off Hitoshi's sweater that really didn't need any explanation. 

"I look like such a dork," I muttered quietly, Hitoshi laughed. 

"But you're my dork and I accepted that."