𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 ♡

Author's POV

(BOTH CHARACTERS ARE AGED UP IN THIS)

It's been about 2 years since you and Marinette Dupain-Cheng have been together as a couple. She loves you to death and would do anything for you, as would you. The dark pig tailed beauty always showered you with her undying love and baked goods of course. Both of you share a good relationship with one another, it's being held together by trust and respect.

On a Saturday morning, the sun shone on your face. With a groan the h/c girl placed a pillow on her face. She had stayed at Marinette's place for the night since she didn't want to be alone for the night. Going with what she said and getting the memo, y/n had accepted and stayed the night. The dark haired girl with bluebell eyes let out a soft giggle before she straddled on her.

"Y/n! Wake up sleepy head!" She spoke before moving gently grinding herself into her. Uttering out a groan the h/c girl took the pillow off her face and looked up at her, seeing the position she was in. With a small mischievous smile, y/n grabbed her by the cheeks and kissed her softly. Returning the kiss she deepened it slightly. It slowly became slightly heated causing their breaths to shorten.

"A-Are you s-s-suggesting a s-second round?" The raven haired girl spoke breathlessly along with a quiet moan. The girls e/c eyes looked straight into hers. "I don't know, maybe? Actually.. not now." Y/n said as she sat down on the bed. Marinette frowned softly sitting down beside her."Did- D-Did I do something wrong? If I did, please tell me.." she pleaded with slight desperation since y/n abruptly stopped their heated makeout session.
"No! Not at all, well this is mostly about you- not you you. I mean Ladybug.." y/n trailed off looking at the floor. Marinette gave her a slight hurt expression. "You don't want me to be Ladybug anymore?" She questioned raising an eyebrow. "That's not what I meant. I just- I just want to..." she sighed in slight frustration then calmed down a bit.

"You deserve a break.. a day off from being Ladybug." Y/n said while placing a hand on her shoulder. Marinette's face softened up while letting out a sigh of relief. "For a second there, I thought you wanted to break up with me. And I appreciate it, lovebug, I really do but.. who would take my place as Ladybug?" She asked looking at her girlfriend. The h/c bit her bottom lip and looked at her. Marinette immediately knowing what she meant quickly shook her head. "No.. no. You are not taking my place as Ladybug, it's too dangerous! I don't want to see you get hurt.." she said in a firm manner. "Oh come on! How hard can it be? I just use the lucky charm and capture the akuma, and WOO I'm done!" Y/n spoke while crossing her arms. "It's NOT that easy you know!" Marinette huffed crossing her own arms. Y/n looked the other way as her eyes flashed in anger and slight sadness. The raven haired girl sighed and looked at the floor approaching her, wrapping her arms around her chest. "I'm sorry.. for snapping at you like that. I just really care about you, and I'd die if something were to happen to you.." she sighed and kissed her cheek lovingly. "I totally understand, I won't ask you for me to be Ladybug anymore.." y/n said while crossing her fingers behind her back.

Later that day

"My love, can you get me some orange juice, please?" The dark haired female spoke from her chair. Y/n gave her a nod and headed to the kitchen taking out a baggie that contained two sleeping pills. "I'm doing this you, my love." she whispered to herself. Grabbing a rolling pin she began to crush the pills until they became white powder. A grin formed across her lips, proceeding in pouring orange juice in a glass and emptying the baggie containing the crushed sleeping pills inside, while taking out a spoon to mix it well so it wouldn't be noticeable. Y/n walked towards Marinette handing her the glass of orange juice. Giving her a smile and a nod. "Gosh, I'm so thirsty.." she took it and drank the whole thing. After 20 minutes she knocked out. Y/n carried her bridal style and placed her on the bed laying her down and giving a kiss on her forehead. "You'll thank me later, darling." y/n smiled softly while carefully taking her earrings off and putting them on herself..

Cliffhanger, because you gotta love them!!

Also I'm very sorry for not writing before! I've been really busy with college and my life!