Sick Day Pt. 2

(this time it will be the other wgay around)

Author's POV
Y/n headed towards the door and straight to the Dupain-Cheng residence/bakery. Where she was greeted by Sabine, Marinette's mother. "Oh y/n I'm so glad you're here! Marinette is in her room, she's really ill" she said with concern laced in her voice.  The girl nodded "I know, her friend Alya informed me of this.." she nodded. "Don't worry Mrs. Dupain-Cheng,  I'll take care of her. She is my girlfriend after all" y/n smiled. Sabine smiled warmly "Oh what did we do to deserve such an angel" she said as she placed a hand on the girl's cheek. The e/c girl smiled at her gesture "It's not problem ma'am" she nodded as she headed towards Marinette's room. 

Upon arriving she saw her beloved girlfriend looking paler than usual.  She looked up seeing y/n as a smile formed on her lips.  "Y/n you came!" she smiled more as she was about to get up, the h/c girl stopped her.  "No no, you stay there" she said walking towards her sitting beside her.  "And yes of course I came babygirl" she chuckled giving her a quick peck on her lips.  The bluenette gasped and covered her lips. "Y/n! I'm sick you can't kiss me!" she said feeling a bit panicky of getting her girlfriend sick.  "I don't care, I'm still kissing you' she said as she kissed the bluebell eyed girl once again.

Marinette's POV

I felt her lips against mine it felt just about right, though I didn't want to get her sick. But then again I allowed her to kiss me since I wanted a taste of her lips. My heart pounded out of my chest as I gently wrapped my arms around her neck, I slowly pulled away giving her a lovestruck smile. She giggled slightly "God,  you're so cute" she smiled placing her hands on her cheeks.  A small blush formed on my cheeks as I sneezed on my sleeve. "Gesundheit" she said getting a tissue and handing it to me.  I took if quickly blowing my nose. "Thank you.. " I said softly as a sigh escaped my lips.   "I'm scared y/n.. " I  looked down.  "Why?" she asked looking at me.  "Well you know that I'm Ladybug right? And what if there's an akuma going on? I'm sick and Ladybug can't be sick.. " I  looked down feeling tears forming on my eyes. She quickly hugged her "Baby it's okay.. You'll get better! You're a strong girl and I know you'll get better" she said while holding my hands and kissing them. Another blush formed on my cheeks. "J'taime mon amour" she said sweetly making my heart melt.  "Je t'aime aussi" I said as held both of her hands smiling warmly as my lips met hers get again.

Hi guys! So here's yet another one from the past chapter I did! Yes, I know that people requested! I will get to those eventually!