Confessions Pt. 1

Author's POV

It was just a normal day in Paris, that was until an akuma appeared. Of course like always Ladybug and Chat Noir worked together to save Paris once again ending it with. "Pound it!" Ladybug used her yo-yo to swing by y/n's house. The girl looked up seeing the heroine on her balcony. "L-Ladybug? W-What are you doing here?" She asked stuttering slightly, wondering why the spotted heroine was there. "Oh I checked up to see you- I mean I came to check up on you" she quickly corrected herself. "Are you okay?" She added placing her hand on the girls shoulder. "Yeah, I'm okay" the h/c girl smiled. Ladybug smiled glad to know she was okay. If she only knew she thought to herself as her earrings beeped. "Oh, I gotta go.." she paused for a few seconds. "Stay safe.." she said in a warm manner. The girl slowly nodded "I will" Ladybug smiled once more before using her yo-yo to swing to her own balcony detransforming. She then walked in and plopped on her bed sighing. "I wish I could tell her.." she sighed. Tikki flew next to her. "Tell her what Marinette?" The kwami asked. She looked up at her kwami before uttering the words. "Tell her I'm Ladybug" the kwami's eyes widened, "You can't tell her Marinette, you know the rule" the kwami warned. Marinette sighed "But she's my girlfriend... S-She has a right to know" she pleaded. Her bluebell eyes slowly began to water, "I don't want to keep secrets from her anymore... I just wanted her to know that I was the one who always checks up on her, the one who's saved her from almost getting harmed" she said as a few tears ran down her cheeks. "Mari-" Tikki was interrupted by Sabine's voice. "Marinette! Your girlfriend came to see you!" She called.

Marinette's POV

"Coming mom!" I called back gesturing for Tikki to hide in my purse. Opening the trapdoor and running down the stairs missing a step "wAhh" I tripped until y/n caught me. "Woah you okay baby girl?" She asked. My cheeks reddened as my heart fluttered upon hearing the nickname she just called me. "Y-Yeah I'm fine" I smiled sheepishly while running my hand through my hair. "Awe" I quickly forgot that my mom was there. "So should we get going? She asked as I quickly nodded taking her hand. "Bye Mom, we won't be out long" I went to her kissing her cheek before heading towards the door. "Bye sweetie, have fun" she winked. My cheeks turned into a deeper shade of red. Y/n chuckled softly at Sabine's comment and Marinette's flushed face. I held her hand smiling warmly, "So where are we going?" I asked looking up at her. "You'll see" she replied, we walked and walked until we reached at a park where there was a red and white checkered blanket on the green grass, which had a small picnic basket. "Oh y/n this looks simply wonderful" A smile spread across my face. "You did this all yourself, for me? I mean us" I said placing a hand on my chest smiling warmly.

Author's POV

"Yup, all myself" she nodded as the blunette smiled once more kissing her. Y/n wrapped her arms around Marinette's neck. The kiss was soft and innocent as they slowly pulled away. Marinette then opened the basket getting an apple out of there taking a bite from it. Y/n took out her f/f (favorite food) out from the basket she packed as she took a bite from it then looked at Marinette thinking she was the most beautiful girl she's ever laid eyes on. Marinette looked up noticing how y/n was looking at her with pure adoration and affection. She smiled softly seeing how much y/n loved her, just by seeing it in her eyes. Her beautiful e/c eyes. They both soon finished eating as it became nighttime, they both laid on the checkered blanket looking up at the stars.  "The starts look beautiful tonight" the bluenette sighed happily looking up at the nightsky. She then turned to y/n looking at her lips then at her eyes. Y/n took a notice of Marinette looking at her lips, without thinking she rolled on top of her kissing her. The bluenette eyes widened slightly as she slowly kissed back, the kiss going from innocent to a little bit more passionate.

⚠️SMALL SMUT WARNING ⚠️

Y/n's tongue and Marinette's danced in each other's mouth, the girl won causing the bluenette to let out small sounds of pleasure. Y/n heard her slowly pulling away as her lips met the flesh of her neck then collarbone as more sounds escaped her lips. "Y/n.." she breathed out. She kissed her chest. Marinette felt herself getting heated up at the feeling of her lips on her delicate skin. Without thinking she flipped her so that she was on top and y/n was at the bottom. The girl's cheeks reddened, never in her life did she think she'd ever behave like this. The pigtailed beauty lifted up her shirt and began on kissing her belly slowly kissing up until reaching her chest, lifting up her bra to revealing her breasts as her tongue swirled around her hardened bud. Y/n let out a small moan. Marinette smirked slightly enjoying the sound that came out of her mouth. She proceeded in biting her nipple a bit which only caused the girl to moan a bit louder. The bluenette bit her lip, thinking of a way to shush her. She thought for a few minutes and kissed her again with the same passion. Y/n kissed back smiling until she eventually pulled away gently. "Let's continue this some other time" Marinette spoke softly. The girl slowly nodded in agreement as she fixed herself up taking Marinette's hand to help her up.

She also fixed herself up then looked up at her then looked around to see if anyone was around. No one, just them two. "Y/n, I have something to tell you.. something I've been keeping from you and know that you don't ever want me to keep things from you..." She trailed off looking away. Y/n looked at her attentively. What could it be? What secret has she kept from her? And why hasn't she told her? "What exactly have you been keeping from me? Wait you're not in love with that model dude, right?" She asked a bit panicky. Marinette giggled softly "No this isn't about him, this is mostly about me" she replied. "Oh my God, don't tell me you're pregnant" she said  which sounded ridiculous but she couldn't help it. "Goodness no!" the bluenette giggled more then cleared her throat. Taking in a shaky breath "I don't know how you'll take it, but just try not to freak out, okay?" She asked as she opened her purse. The girl slowly nodded curious at what she's going to tell her. "Tikki" then out of the blue a small little kwami came out of Marinette's purse. "Tikki spots on!" She exclaimed transforming into Ladybug.  "I'm Ladybug, me Marinette." She finally spoke looking at her. Y/n was utterly speechless not knowing what to say or do..

To be continued....