A Shattered Heart

Your POV

You were walking to school wearing a black hoodie, you turned around seeing Marinette back with her ex flame Adrien Agreste. You felt your eyes sting at the very sight of them back together. Even if he broke her heart once, you helped her out and you two got together. You dated Marinette for 10 months until she eventually broke up with you and ran back to Adrien's arms.

The flashbacks of how you two met flooded your mind. The time when she told you she loved you and you actually believed it. How you fell in love with her, in an instant, without thinking of what the consequence of that will be..

We found eachother
I helped you out of a broken place
You gave me comfort
But falling for you was my mistake

You felt her gaze as you looked away, not wanting to look at her in the eyes, those eyes who led you on, the ones you kept getting lost in. Those bluebell eyes, those damned eyes. You often wished you never fell for her, but nevertheless she fooled you with those pretty bluebell eyes.

You asked yourself almost everyday ever since that dreadful day. What did I do to deserve this?

I put you on top, I put you on top
I claimed you so proud, and openly
When times were rough, when times were rough
I made sure the held you close to me

You ran to the girl's restroom as you locked yourself in the stall as you started to cry your eyes out. You were still in love with her, but from the looks of it she has already moved on. Not giving you enough time to move on from the breakup yourself. You felt the lump in your throat grow bigger and bigger. You just wanted to die, the heartache was too much for you to handle,especially since you fell in love so quickly.

As soon as the bell rung, you got out as you wiped your tears away, walking out from there you sat on your assigned seat. Unfortunately it was next to Marinette, the one you were trying to get over. You wanted to shrink and just disappear from there. Marinette turned her head towards you. "Hey Y/n.." You stiffened slightly. "Oh h-hey Marinette.." you said trying not to sound heartbroken. "How have you been?" she asked. Is she fucking serious right now? "I'm fine, alright just stop asking me that" you said feeling a lump in your throat. "Geez I'm just asking.. I got worried about you" she said. Your blood boiled as she said that. "Well maybe if you didn't break up with me, just to go back to the one who caused you so much pain, when I treated you a lot better than him I wouldn't have felt like shit!" you yelled out of anger. Her eyes widened in shock as everyone else looked at you. Luckily Miss Bustier wasn't there yet. "Y/n I'm.. I'm sorry I.. didn't mean to-" You got up "You know what Marinette? Fuck you" you said getting out of the class. The lump in your throat got bigger and bigger as you walked back home. Tears streamed down your cheeks thinking back to when she loved you..

Guess I was just another pitstop
Til' you made up your mind
You just wasted my time

You cried harder, you felt a strong pain in your chest. You wanted to die you loved her when she was hurting, but she ended up stabbing you in the back, leaving you to bleed. Was all the relationship just about getting over an ex? You felt so used. So betrayed. And hurt.