Meeting

You were a new student at Collège François Dupont. It was your first day and you were nervous.  "Okay everyone, quiet please, we have a new student joining us would you like to introduce yourself?" Miss Bustier said. "Hello I'm Y/N, it's nice to meet you all. " You smiled. "We hope you like it here, and you will sit next to Marinette and Alya" she pointed at a blue haired girl and another girl with ombre hair and glasses. You went and sat with them.

"Hey my name's Alya and this is Marinette, say hi girl" Alya told the bluenette, who was a bit dumfounded by Y/N. "Earth to Marinette" Alya waved a hand in front of her.  Marinette blinked as she blushed slightly "O-oh my names Mama I mean  Marinette" she said blushed a bit more. You chuckled slightly "Nice to meet you both, and your too cute Marinette" you said with a smile. 

~After class~

Marinette's POV

Me, Alya, and sigh Y/N were heading out of school, until Y/N walked to her house. "Alright girl, spill you like Y/N right?" she asked smirking slightly. "What! Pshh no way!" I said as a small blush creeps on my cheeks. "Okay maybe I do like her, she's just so beautiful and.. " she just sighed dreamily. Alya chuckled "I thought you looooved Adrien?" she questioned.  "I mean what's the point in having a crush on someone who'll only see me as a friend" I sighed. "And you would always tell me that someday things will change, but that someday never came, I couldn't take being friendzoned anymore so I decided it was best to just move on" she added. She nodded in agreement "I'm glad you did"

I nodded and saw Y/N "I'll be right back.. " I said as I sneakily followed her.  She looked behind her feeling someone is following her.  My heart pounded out of my chest. She looked around as she shrugged and kept on walking.  Phew that was a close one.. I thought as I wiped cold sweat off my forehead. I kept on following her quietly until she turned around again, not giving me a chance to hide.  "Hey! Marinette,  correct?" You asked. "Uh..  oh yeah! That's me!" I said scratching the back of my head.  "Are you following me?" she questioned. "What? Me? Follow you? Pshh never!" 

Your POV

She chuckled a bit. "I um I was uh h-heading h-home" she stuttered. Which meant she was lying, Alya told me she was a terrible liar.  "Mmhm are you sure?" I asked with a small smirk.  She blushed looking at you as she bit her lip nervously.  "Okay maybe I w-was following you.. " she confessed. I chuckled softly "Knew it"
She looked down blushing more "I'm sorry for following you.. I kind of may l-l-like y-you" she stuttered.  "Me? You like me?" I asked not believing it. She nodded "Yeah you" she said looking up at me.  "Wow, I'm honestly flattered I am and I like you too" I said smiling warmly.  "Y-You d-do?" she said shocked.  I kissed her soft lips.

Third Person POV

The h/c haired girl kissed the bluenette's lips.  Her eyes widened taken by surprise along with her cheeks turning bright red. As she closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around y/n's neck melting into the kiss. It was a bit passionate yet sweet.  Marinette pulled away to take a breather.  "Woah..  That was my.. first kiss!" she said touching her lips, smiling dreamily at y/n. Y/n giggled "Mine too" she said. "I'm glad my first kiss was with you.. " The h/c haired girl said holding Marinette's hand. Marinette felt her heart skip a beat "Me too" she said smiling.

Hey guys! Sorry it sucks, it is my first X reader so bear with me..

I really hope you like it!