Sick Day

Author's POV
Y/N woke up to go to school, she couldn't wait to see her girlfriend Marinette Dupain-Cheng. That was until she started coughing and her nose got runny. She had gotten sick. "Ugh just great.." she groaned as she got up heading to the kitchen. Her mother looked at her concerned, "Ma I don't feel so good.." you said as your voice sounded a bit hoarse. "Ay mija your voice, let me make you some soup" y/n nods as she sighs miserably.

Marinette's POV

I looked around for my girlfriend Y/N but didn't see her. I grew somewhat worried since  she kinda never misses school. "Alya have you seen y/n?" I asked worriedly. "She just texted me, she won't make it" she said, which only caused my heart to race. "W-What? Why? Did something happen to her?" I asked slightly panicking. She blinked a bit, "Girl she's fine, she's just sick that's all.."  I sighed in relief hearing that. "Oh thank goodness, I thought it was something more serious"

~Time Skip~

I walked to her house, I looked around not seeing her mother. She must've gone to work..  I thought to myself as I walked to my girlfriend's room to see her lying in bed. She looked paler than her actual s/c (skin color) I gasped slightly. "Gosh lovebug, you look terribly ill" I sat on the bed next to her. She nods her head "It sucks, but you being here made it a lot better" she smiled. I smiled back warmly "I'm glad, I was worried about you, I couldn't stop thinking about you and your safety" I said cuddling close to her. She chuckled softly "Don't cuddle with me, I'll get you sick and since your LB I don't want to get you ill" she said playfully pushing me. "I don't get sick that easily, so I'll be fine" I said reassuringly. She sighed as she patted next to her for me to sit.

Author's POV

Marinette smiled as she sat beside  Y/N. "I love you, y/n I  love you with all my heart and I'll do anything in my power to protect you" the bluenette said as she placed a kiss on the girl's forehead. "I love you too my love, you are my everything and I'd be nothing without you" y/n said with sincerity laced in her voice. Marinette smiled more looking into her e/c eyes getting hopelessly lost in them. Y/n got lost in her beautiful bluebell eyes, the ones she fell in love with when they first met.  "I want to kiss you but I'm sick.."  the h/c girl said as a blush spread on her cheeks. Without thinking Marinette cupped her cheeks and smashed her lips against hers, not even caring if she was sick. Y/n was taken aback by her action, but kissed her back, wanting to feel her soft lips. Marinette licked her lips asking for an entrance, y/n hesitated yet parted her lips allowing her tongue to explore her mouth. She then broke the kiss to catch her breath. "God I missed that" she said breathlessly. The h/c haired girl nodded in agreement. "I wish to go on but you wouldn't want me too.." the bluenette admitted blushing in a deep crimson red. "Y-Yeah let's wait til I'm fully r-recovered from this.." she stuttered slightly blushing as well. "But someday" y/n added with a small wink. Marinette bit her lip slightly while blushing some more. "I can't wait.. I-I mean I could but I'm jus-" y/n cut her off by giving her a peck on her lips. "You are too cute sometimes" she said as Marinette chuckled cuddling close to her, as they both fell asleep close to one another.

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating! I had finals and school is a bit of a pain.. But I'm almost out so that's cool!

Anyway I hope you enjoenjoy this chapter, as much as I liked writing it! 💕