Wet Dreams

(A/N: Marinette is 18 in this, so y'all won't think I'm writing about a "child" touching themselves)

Marinette's POV

Y/N y/n~ She ran through my mind all night. I've noticed a lot of things about her, other than her cute face. I've took a notice of her perfectly shaped breasts, her nice curvaceous body, her ass which I can't help but stare at it. God I want her so bad..

I felt a rushing heat between my legs, as I placed my hand underneath my underwear as I started to play with myself, while doing so I imagined her naked and touching herself. For some reason that turned me on. My breath quickened as I kept my pace, as for my womanhood only got wetter by the second. A small moan escaped my lips. My fingers did its magic as I finally reached my orgasm. My heart was pounding out of my chest, my womanhood was practically on fire, from all the rubbing. I wanted her, now.. But how could I possibly call her? At midnight? Right now I didn't even care, I got the phone and dialed her number.

Y/N = Italics
Marinette = Bold
Actions = Normal

Hello?

Hey.. It's me Marinette

Oh.. Hey Marinette what are you doing calling at this hour? 

Oh um I'm sorry for.. Disturbing you I just I felt a bit lonely.. I'll hang up..

What, oh no! No its okay I was awake anyway I couldn't sleep..

Oh I see, so you were already awake?

Yup, and you said you felt lonely?

Yeah..

You want me to come over?

I bit my lip, while smiling imagining my thoughts happening..

Marinette? Hello, you there?

Huh? Oh yes! I'm here sorry, I got lost in thought..

So do you or not?

Do I what?

Jesus Mari, do you want me to come over to your apartment..

Ohh yes yes, please..

Alright, I'll be there in 5 minutes

O-Oh okay, yeah! I'll be waiting..

She chuckled slightly. God, you're adorable, well see ya there

I smiled as I blushed slightly. Yeah see ya..

She hung up.

Authors POV

The bluenette looked at herself in the mirror, her hair was slightly  messy. She proceeded in making herself a bun, looking at herself in the mirror again, she realized she had no bra on, shrugging it off a knock was heard. She stiffened. Crap what if its an officer or something! Oh right I have a peering hole. She ran to the door. "Ah! Ow ow ow, forgot I had no bra on..." she face palmed, looking through the peering hole seeing Y/N. She opened the door. "Y/n hi! You made it!" she smiled. The girl chuckled "Yup, sure did I thought why not keep you some company?" Marinette smiled looking at her. "Come let's go to my room" she said, y/n nodded following her. "Your room is pretty nice" the h/c girl complimented. "I'm glad, and I got a pretty nice bed too" the bluenette said with a smirk. She looked at her, as she blushed slightly. "I see where you're heading with this Marinette" she said, leaning towards her. Marinette felt her heart pounding. The girl licked her neck, feeling the bluenette shiver with delight at her tongue making contact with  her skin. Marinette took off her shirt revealing her bare chest, her hardened nipples. Y/n bit her lip, taking off her own shirt and pants. Marinette took off her shorts, she was now in only panties. Y/n got on top of her as she started to kiss her neck with one of her hands she started to play with her pussy. The midnight haired girl felt herself getting heated up all over. The girl kept on thrusting her fingers inside her pussy, she then used her other hand  to squeeze her breast slightly hard. Marinette let out small moans, smirking to herself she kisses her breasts slowly starting to suck on one of them. She sucked on her breast and fingered her at the same time. Marinette tried holding back her moans of pleasure but it was no use. Marinette moaned slightly louder, about to reach her orgasm. Y/n bit her nipple and fingered her slightly harder and faster. "y/nn I'm close" she moaned letting her juices out. Y/n went down spreading her legs apart, she looked up at the bluenette for approval. Marinette  nodded for her to proceed. Y/n placed her face close to her pussy as she started to kiss the outside of it, then she kissed her inner thigh causing the bluenette to moan softly. Her tongue touched her inner thigh, she observed Marinette's facial expressions changed with every action she did. She opened the flaps of her area as her tongue touched her pussy lips, she felt Marinette's legs shake at her action, The bluenette moaned something in her native language. (which I'm guessing is French?) "vous êtes un si bon pleaser" (you are such a good pleaser) she moaned out. The girl only understood the pleaser part as she flicked her tongue in and out of her tightness. Marinette pushed her head in for her to go deeper. Y/n kissed/licked her clitoris then reaching her g-spot, she flicked her tongue more and more. The bluenette moaned out her name as her body shaked due to the intense heat and pleasure she felt. She moaned once more as her orgasm erupted from her. Y/n sucked all of her juices off as she lay next to her exhausted. Marinette breathed heavily looking at her. "That was amazing, your tongue is really skilled" she said breathlessly. "And I am living for your moans, they are cute just like you" Marinette blushed at her comment.  "Round 2?" the bluenette asked. Y/n chuckled. "In the morning, okay?" she said. Marinette nodded "Okay" she said cuddling close to her. "J'taime" the bluenette whispered. "I love you more" she whispered back kissing her forehead. They both cuddled close together falling into a deep slumber.