"It's fine, love. Use it when you want to. What time is there?"

I smiled. Talking to him just loosened me up. "Uhm, I think pass 7?

"It's only 12 noon here." he groaned.

I chuckled. All he wants to do is sleep in his hotel. "So, how's work there?"

"I think you know the answer to that."

I chuckled lightly. "Boring and stressful then."

He groaned. "God, I miss you so much."

"I miss you too, babe." I said pouting a little.

"It's like I just wanna get on the jet and fly back there."

"You have work, remember?"

"I don't care about work anymore. I wanna be with you." he whined.

"Just two more days, sweetie." I said smiling at his cuteness.

He groaned. "I am never going on business trips without you again." He promised.

I giggled. "You and I both know that won't happen."

"We'll see." he said smugly.

He then groaned. "I have to go babe, got another meeting in twenty minutes."

"Alright, take care. I'll see you in two days okay? I love you."

"Love you too, Nina. Please take care, alright?"

"I promise. Bye, love you."

"Love you too. Good night." he said and we both hung up.

I sighed and closed my eyes. I am officially gonna steer clear of Anthony from now on.

The next day I left Jace's condo after I reassured him that I was alright. I called Sebastian and asked if there was anything happening at the office cause I really didn't wanna go to work today. Luckily, nothing was happening so I gave him a day off and decided to do my paperwork at home.

I should really get a condo for when I want to be alone.

Right now I'm in a plain tank and shorts, my hair tied up in a messy bun and I was barefoot as I came down the stairs looking through my Instagram.

Jace texted earlier and said that he was coming over in a while, so when I heard a car pull up the drive way I didn't bother opening the door, since I knew he had a key, so I just went to the kitchen.

I heard the front door open and close and when I turned around my eyes widened and my jaw dropped.

"Surprise." he said smirking.

I squealed dropping my phone on the island as I ran to him. He caught me in his arms as I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

He chuckled and spun us around. "I missed you, love."

I pulled away but my legs remained wrapped around him. I kissed him on the lips and he kissed me back, the kiss getting deeper.

I felt him hit the wall and slide down to the floor. I tangled my fingers in his hair as he pulled me closer and the kiss went deeper if that was even possible.

God, I've missed him so much.

Eventually we pulled away for air. We looked at each other breathless as our foreheads touched.

"I missed you so much." I said looking him straight in the eye.

He smiled. "I think that kiss said it all."