Elias Lindholm - CGY 1 - Requested

a/n : i've had his written a few days and wanted to post it on valentines day but i completely forgot! i hope you enjoy

Requested by : @FanGurlBria

"Elias!" The hands that were over my eyes shifted slightly as I giggled, and I held onto his arms as he guided me further.

"Babe, just keep going we're almost there." I carefully placed one foot in front of the other and before I knew it we were stopping.

"On three okay?" I nodded.

"One, two, three." I gasped when I opened my eyes to see two white fluffy robes laid out and rose petals laid across the white tile. The neutral color palette of the room paired with the gold antique mirror was gorgeous, and fancier than I expected.

"Happy Valentines Day, Lola." He turned to me, eyes crinkled at the corners from how big he was smiling.

"You did this for me?" I flushed, but giddy as he pulled me into his chest. I leaned into his touch, his nose pressed to my forehead. I still haven't gotten used to this. The fact that he was mine. It was crazy to me that one person could be so perfectly made for you. When I first looked at him I knew he was my forever person and I still do. It's even crazier that, that was all of a year ago. Time flies when you're having fun with your favorite person.

"Of course I did." He kissed the top of my head but pulled back to look me in the eyes. "I love you."

"And I love you." I leaned into his lips, soft and sweet and perfect and I felt him sigh into it. Before it could go deeper than that he pulled back so he could walk over to his robe and peel his shirt off. He was beautiful, and I knew this. But I never got tired of looking at him.

"I don't know about you, but I could definitely use a massage." I giggled as he held his hand out for me. I walked over to him and he placed his hands on my hips, gently grazing my warm skin beneath the fabric of my shirt. "Hockey's made me..." He gently lifted my shirt a bit, "tense." I lifted my hands as he slowly pulled my shirt over my head, the material burning as he dragged it up and off of me. He tossed it aside and gently grasped my wrist, placing a ginger kiss there and then pecking all the way up my arms to my neck and across my cheek to lips. I giggled as the contact tickled me a bit.

As soon as we were dressed in our robes we ended up in a room for a well needed couples massage. It was nice to just share each other's presence as we relaxed and enjoyed our time together, afterward getting facials and snacking on the treats laid out for us. It was quite sweet that Elias had put this together to surprise me. I'm not usually one for big displays of affection or surprises or gifts. I really just wanted to be with him, regardless of if that meant we watched a rom-com in our sweats and ordered take out for the couch. This was a nice surprise, one that I thoroughly enjoyed.

After we finished they set us free to go change back into our clothes. He grabbed my hand as we walked back down the hallway feeling refreshed.

"Thank you." I said quietly, leaning my head on his shoulder. I didn't want to break the peaceful state we had been lulled into."This was...amazing." I grinned.

"Really?" He asked, "I know you hate surprises but I just thought this would be fun and different. I'm glad then."

"It was pretty damn near perfect."

"Like you?" I could feel the color rush to my cheeks. He spun me to face him then, leaning his forehead against mine, "How'd I get so lucky?"

I reached up and placed a lingering kiss on his soft lips, "I could say the same too."