15

"None of you." Jade said as they all gave her a questionable look. They were shocked to be honest. She felt like she wasn't enough for any one of them, so she decided to just back away.

"I can’t do it. I don't deserve any of you." She said as she left them there. They were disappointed, but life moves on, right? Tears streamed down from her eyes as she ran away from the school field.

💚

"Omg, you two. Stop being lovely dovely in front of her, yall killin her." Mei argued with the new couple. Yes, after some time Ivy finally decided to confess her feelings. She got a positive response and now Ivy and Ella are 24/7 together.

"Yall are jealous that i have her but yall don't!" Ella scremed as she threw her arm over Ivy's shoulder and sat down on her lap but never letting go of her whiskey.

"Okay that's enough for you!" Mei said as she was fighting to pull the glass cup out of Ella's hands. "I said let go!" she yelled once again.

"wait let me think..." and she chugged the full cup. She was dead drunk at this point.

All of them were, especially the quiet Jade. She was sitting in the corner of the sofa, just casually staring at her glass.

"Why did i agreed to come here again?" Mei said as she scanned her friends around her. Compared to her they were all light drinkers so this was the first time seeing them in this state.

"Because it's our prom day, bishhh! We done with tha high school shitttt!" Ella yelled as she buried her face into the crock of Ivy's neck. She stayed there till giggles escaped Ivy's mouth.

"I'm done with thiss." Mei picked her bag up and was totally ready to leave. She was preparing for medical University anyways. But a hand pulled her back on the sofa. She sat back down and looked at Jade.

"Don't leave me with em!!" Jade tried to whisper in Mei's ear but it came out as a scream. Mei backed away from the loud unexpected impact on her ear. As her ears stopped buzzing, she nooded towards Jade and soon they left the bar.

"HOES OVER BOYZZZ!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP JADE!"

" LOVE YOU TOO, MEII!"