6

He saw enough. It was to much for him. Not wanting to face the two of them in class he ran out of the building,  deciding that the best choice he had was to skip classes.

Tears rolled down his eyes as he sat down next to the tree outside. With teary eyes he looked down at the letter, as tears dropped on the paper they smudged some of the ink away. "Why am i such a coward?!"
💚
Boring. That's the only explanation Jade had for her geography class. It's not like it was something important in her life but she still had to learn it if she wanted the good grades.

But the boredom got the best of her. A little sigh escaped her lips as her attention was now focused on the window. It was a beautiful fall day. The leaves were dancing with the wind. A view that was surely mesmerising. Her eyes layed on something else tho.

Somebody under the tree. He looked oddly familiar. She was staring for way to long till a bell rang in her had. 'Is that Jeno?' her thoughts were only filled with worry now.

It looked like he was crying and that broke her heart. Why would he be so sad? She never saw him cry. He was always happy no matter what happened.

Her thoughts were a mess by the time the bell echoed all around the school. But she didn't even move. People were leaving the classroom but she sat there staring till something snapped her off her trans.

"What do you mean 'There is a fight'? gall where?" one of the girls sitting in the front rows said to her friend that just walked into the class.

"i heard yelling when i went to the bathroom. It seemed like it came from the music classroom!" the gossiping kinda pulled Jades mind off of the boy outside. What? A girl wanted to see what's the tea.

"I can bet it was the class clown and the bully!" the girl that just came in said as she started hysterically laughing.

"Wait who ?"

"Jaemin and Haechan lol." at the mention of their names Jade got out of her seat and ran out of her class. She headed right towards the music classroom.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO DOING?"