5

Ah, Mondays. The bluest day out of the full week. Monday blues got to Jade to, as it means that it's a start of a new week, a start of a new school week to be exact. And she had to sleep in late.

Making her way into the school jard she noticed someone's eyes staring at her. It was the guy aka the owner of another letter. It never crossed her mind that he will care about the piece of paper that was drowning with her past emotions.

They were on the opposite side of the spectrum. She was a careless nerd but he was a typical bad boy. He got up from the stairs in front of the school and made his way towards her.

She just stood there, speechless. Breaking the eye contact the panic got the best off her and she ran inside passing right by him. Right as she thought that she escaped, he put his hand on her wrist, turning her around and pulling her closer.

"First you confess, then you run away, eh?" Renjun said as he pulled her chin up so his eyes make contact with hers, once again.

"I-" she didn't know what to say. Her thoughts were rasing in her brain and she couldn't catch up to a single sentence. Only stuttering left her mouth.

He only chuckled, seeing her all shy and nervous like that made him smile. It warmed his heart. " I can’t. You're too cute."

Not even letting the words sink into her brain, he crashed his lips on hers. It was unexpected, she felt the heat going up to her cheeks as she responded to his kiss.

The fact that she was late didn't matter now. Her thoughts went blank as they pulled away from the soft kiss they shared.

"I like you too." he said as he gave her a peek on her cheek, leaving her all speechless once again. As he saw her reaction he headed to class while giving he a little wink. Her heart was about to explode.
But maybe it was just her old self feeling the butterflys ?

"I should have spoken up when i had the chance." someone was standing not to far away, he saw everything and that broke his heart. He had the chance in his hand but he watched it slip away, just like that, all in front of his own eyes.