14

"JADE! WAIT UP!" he waited for so long and with every minute that passed by he felt like he was losing his chance. Making his way towards the girl with a bright smile.

"Oh, hi. What's up?" she unplugged he earphones. The moment felt awkward for her. It was killing her.

"Well you see how do i say this"

"I love you too." jeno said.

"Wait how do you -"  she said.

He pulled out the letter, the letter that started it all. " I read it  over and over again. It all seems to unreal."
"Look  Jeno, i -" she was cut off by a well known voice.

"Hiii Jade- oh, Jeno. You are here too." Jaemin said as his eyes found his way down to the last letter. It broke his heart, but he was telling himself that he was okay.

"Hi guys!" Mark and Haechan ran up to the rest.

"What am i missing?" Renjun said as he got to the playground too.

'Why the fuck is this happening to mee!' Jade's thoughts were playing with her. She was on the edge of losing it. She was going crazy.

"Earth to Jadee!" Haechan screamed as he snaped his fingers in front of her face. She blinked out of her thoughts and came back to reality.

" Yeah! Don't scare her like thatt!" Jaemin said as he pulled Haechan's hands away.

"Why are yall here tho?" Renjun said.

"I was confessing but, AL OF YOU HAD TO COME HERE AND RUIN IT!" Jeno said felling the anger piling up in him.

"Been there, done that, so what makes you so special!" Renjun said clearly pissed off.

"Yo, Renjun chill!" Jaemin said as he pulled the boy further away from Jeno.

"Renjun is right. We are all waiting for Jade to choose while you over here are taking to many steps further.-" Haechan said stepping into the conversation.

As those words came out of his mouth, all the attention was once again pulled towards Jade.

"Did you choose?" Haechan finally finished his paragraph. But Jade didn't know how to reply. She thought about it for so long and finally she thinks she got it right.

"Yes."