8

💚
Jade was running around the school for the past hour. She thought that it will be easy to find him but it was the total opposite.

Her knees hurt miserably as she ran around the school trying to find him. At this point it seemed useless. She looked around one last time and then sat down on the stairs in front of the school.

The tears that she just couldn't hold anymore fell down her cheek. She felt her heart break once again. The guilt of bringing all the boys hopes up made the pain in her chest even bigger.

' Who did this to me? Why did someone do this to me ? ' questions filled her head. Cold wind, little rain drops fell from the clouds her and there and it made the moment sentimental.

💚

"WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE?" thru her tears she heard the voice of the one and only Lee Haechan.

"Yeah- i just- kinda- well i had..." the rest were only little sobs. She didn't have the energy and strength to lie. And that broke him. He didn't enjoy a single moment of seeing her in that state.

"Here. You can tell me anything. I will always be her, next to you." he pulled out a tissue out of his heavy backpack. She took it and shook her head, signaling a polite 'thank you'.

"But why, why are you here?" gathering all her emotions and thoughts, the curiosity took over her.

"Library." he replayed simply.

"Well aren't you a little nerd?"

"Says the nerd, herself!"

"Don't offend! I was complimenting you!"

"Yeah, sure. That doesn't change the fact that you have a redder nose than Rudolph." as the roast got to her she pulled out a book out of her bag and started hitting him with it.

💚

"WAIT, let me get a little resttt~" Haechan cried out as he was slowly running out of breath. They've been chasing each other with a stack of books in their hands.

"Sure. You go rest, while i..." and a book went flying straight onto his head. He whined and dramatic plopped down as she hysterically laughed and felt on the pile of orange leaves on the ground.

She slowly got everything out of her mind. He made her forget her problems, and that's why she liked him in the first place. He was like a angel that fell from heaven. There were no flaws.

"I'm  sorry." she brought the topic out once again, out of nowhere. It had to be said, or it was slowly going to eat her alive.

"For?" he confusingly looked into her eyes as they sat up.

"Rejecting you. Bringing your hopes up for nothing." she said.

"It's worth it, trust me."