7

"Nothing." Haechan said avoiding her eyes. His eyes were going everywhere except on her.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOTHING?" Jade was losing it. They were acting like little toddlers and that annoyed her.

"IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU! IT'S BECAUSE OF YOUR LETTERS." Jaemin finally stepped into the argument.

"WELL YOU WERE THE ONE THAT GAVE THEM AWAY!"

"WHAT? WHY WOULD I ? WHY SHOULD I BRING MYSELF COMPETITION?" he clearly ruined her point. now when she thinks about it didn't make sense. But can a person really completely change, overnight?

"Why him? Wait what is really going on?" Haechan was confused to the fullest.

"Why are yall still here?" Renjun said as he walked into the classroom.

"Better question. What are YOU doing here?" Jaemin gave him a snappy comeback as Renjun headed towards the table way back in the classroom.

He pulled out a sketch book from underneath the table. As he looked up he noticed something. "Is that my letter?" he pointed towards Haechan desk.

"You don't know that there is more letters?" Haechan said as he sat down on one of the desks close to the window.

"There is 4. I counted them." Jaemin made a little statement as he pulled his letter from his bag. They were oddly similar looking.

"WAIT 4? "Renjun said, actually yelled in shock. Somethings in Jades head weren't making sense tho.

" Weren't they 5?" she asked Jaemin.

" No. I just grabbed mine and left the others on the bench on the roof. But im pretty sure that they were 4."

" There is more? "the informations hit Renjun like truck. For a second he thought he was special.

" Yeah. Mark's, Jaemin's, Haechan's, Renjun's and... " Jade started counting all of the letters in her head. She was sure that they are 5.

"AND?" all of the boys were clearly curious.

"Jeno." As his name left her mouth she thought about the view that she saw not to long ago.  She head to find him.

"Look i got to go."