12

"Look Jade. I gave away the letters." Mei said as she pulled Jade into an empty classroom. It was to early for yelling, but Jade's blood still boiled with anger.

"You what? Why!? What did i ever do to you?" Jade asked as calm as she could at that exact same moment. She wanted to cry, yell, scream, but she didn't have the power, the energy from all the sleepless, sobbing nights.

Mei intervened her hands with Jade's as she let out a little tear." I knew you like him, so jealousy got the best of me. I didn't wanted to ruin our friendship so i hoped you will fall for the other boys once i sent the letters. I didn't wanted to confess my feelings. I was scared, i admit." soon the tears turned into sobs.

Jade's heart broke in pieces as she saw her best friend in that situation. She huged her, as tears started to find their way out of her eyes too.

" Mei, if you just told me. "

" No it's fine. I couldn't speak up now i will face the consequences."

"Why the hell will i stop being friends with you?! For what? a stupid boy? Honey, crushes are nothing important compared to our friendship." Jade looked at her bestie in the eye as they released from the hug. They were smiling, knowing that their friendship was unstoppable.

" Sisters before misterssss! "Ella scremed from the corner that the rest of the squad was hiding in. In return she got a slap on the head by Ivy and a laugh from the others.

" YOU ARE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE ON THIS PLANET EARTH I SWEAR! " Ivy said in a sassy way as she flipped her hair and dusted her skirt.

" What are you girls doing here?" A old teacher walked in.

💚

"Oh, i didn't expect to see yall here, for the second time." Renjun said as the four girls walked into detention.

"Look budy, i will rip your throat off like that old dude. So don't try me." Ivy said as she sat down on the table behind the boy. Renjun questionably looked at the others that made their way behind him too.

" I guess she has anger issues ." Mei said as the rest started chuckling and crying.