1

"Where are they?!" she said as a wave of worry ran up to her. Ivy her best friend was watching her stress over the envelopes that went  missing early that day.

"What did i dropped them somewhere?"Jade said as she gave up on searching for them. It was just a waste of time they were nowhere to be found.

"Maybe you dropped them when you were running after Jaemin or somewhere on the roof?"

"Let pray to god that i forgot them under my desk or something." brushing of the problem she sat down on her bed and started helping Ivy with her homework.

💚

"Jade can i talk to you for a second?" right as she walked into the school she was greeted by the handsome face that belonged to Haechan.

"Sure,what do you want?" she said clearly pissed by his presence.

"I felt the same way for so long but i was just to afraid to say it." he said as he took a deep breath. Looking straight at her confused eyes his hands made their way towards hers.

"What do you mean by felt the same way?" she asked as her eyebrows raised by all of the confusion.

"The letter. I read it. Im sorry i kept you waiting so long for my confection." he was slowly leaning towards her lips but she couldn't take it anymore.

"I'm sorry but i don't feel the same way anymore. That was years ago, back when you were a better person." as the words left her mouth she made her way into the classroom leaving a angry Haechan behind her.

   💚

"Why are you so saddd?" Jeno said as he sat down at the losers table. He's been hanging out with them since freshman year even tho sometimes he enjoyed the company of some of his other friends.

"Let's just say she is stressed." Ella said try to cover up the truth as much as possible.

"How about you move? We are talking about something personal. Girl talk, you know?" Ivy said as she was trying to get the boy as far as possible away from the table.

"Oh, i get it. See yall later!" he left and sat down with some of his guy friends that were slightly older than them.

"Why does this have to happen to meee?" Jade whined but soon the whine got louder as the bell rang, signaling the start of class.