10

"Whaaaa, YOU SHOULD BRING US OVER AT YOUR HOUSE MORE OFTEN!" Ella screamed as she was eating cookies that Mei's mother made for the gang.

"NO FUCKING WAY! YALL ARE LIKE TORNADOS! YOU LEAVE MARKS WHEREVER YOU GO!" said Mei.

Jade was feeling a little moody, because her period was killing her. She was going around the house, scanning the family pictures. A tear ran down her face as she saw a picture of Mei's brother Chenle and her brother Jisung. The four of them were friends since childhood.

Staring at the picture, brought back memories. Happy memories.

"Jadeeee! Go and get my math boooookkkk!" Mei yelled from the kitchen.

"Naw!" Jade yelled back, as she collected her emotions and wiped her tears away.

"STOP BEING A BISH AND JUST BRING HER THEE BOOK! I HAVE A MATH TEST AND IDK SHIT!" Ivy screamed as she stole some of Ella's cookies.

"YAH, GIVE EM BACK!"

Jade walked into Mei's room and tried to find the book, but there was no sign of it.

She opened drawers and cabinets, till something grabbed her attention. It wasn't something she was looking for but it seemed way more interesting.

It looked like a memory box.

Out of curiosity, she pulled it out of the cabinet and opened it up. There were a lot of items that had a special place in Mei's heart, and Jade recognised all of them.

But a pinkish envelope popped up from the bottom of the box. The beautiful ribbon around it, with the light brown washi tape was undeniably recognisable.

As she pulled it out a tears once again started to run down her face. In calligraphy font it spelled 'Jeno'.

"Jade what's taking you so-" Mei walked into the room expecting anything but the scene that was actually playing in front of her.

"I can explain." she said as her tone lowered and was clearly worried about everything that might happen.

"EXPLAIN WHAT! EVERYTHING IS CRISTAL CLEAR, BUT JUST WHY, WHY?!" Jade yelled out her sadness and anger all in one as she felt like she was about to explode.