Sarah stopped him from getting near her by holding unto his chest “Chard please. Stop.” She begged. He held both her arms on his chest and inhaled deeply.

“Do you feel it?” he asked staring at her intently, before she could even respond, Anna walked passed them and gave Sarah a warning look. Sarah dropped her hands on her side, letting him go.

“I’ll see you around” she said and quickly went to Anna’s side. “Don’t.” she stopped Anna from speaking, not wanting to hear what she was about to lecture her again.

It has been 3 months since Sarah started shooting for their movie. 2 of those months, she had not seen Gerald, because he too was busy with his work. She has been spending all those months bearing with the undeniable friction… chemistry… and a whole lot of physics with Richard. She couldn’t understand it, but she just couldn’t stay away from him, even if she wanted to.

“Normal ba to?” she asked herself while staring at the huge mirror in front of her.

“Bakit ganun?!” she screamed making everyone look at her with shock. “Sorry” she mouthed and slouched herself on the mono block seat, massaging her temples.

“Miss Sarah… bakit po kasi hindi niyo na lang imbitahin dito yung boyfriend niyo? Kung yun po yung gumugulo sa inyo…” a staff told her. Sarah smiled and looked at those around her.

“Pwede?” she asked. Though it really wasn’t the one troubling her, maybe, seeing him would make her feel at ease and would take away the unwanted feelings she has for someone else.

“Syempre naman po.” One answered. Sarah nodded and took her phone out ready to compose a message when Richard stepped in her dressing room.

“Princess, pinapatawag tayo ni direk” he said and left. Sarah stared at her phone and then turned to look at Richard’s retreating back. She sighed and looked at her phone once more.

*thinking…

“Maybe some other time…” she told herself and stood up to follow Richard.