Josh looks down. "You think she still loves him?", Josh asked.

"...Josh.... listen I don't know", Jayla said. "I just know that Asia.. she isn't okay"

"Can I just talk to her myself", Josh asked.

"... sure", Jayla said. "Need to go anyways"

"Thank you", Josh said.

Jayla nods and walks to the car and josh walks toward the door in the house until Asia opens it and looks at him with tears running down her eyes.

"Seriously? Josh I heard everything and that was wrong on so many levels", Asia said.

"I know, I know. And I feel bad", Josh said.

"You should... you really should", Asia said.

"So ... do you?", Josh asked referring to his question on wether she still loves Brandon or not.

Asia was silent.

Josh looks down.

"I never stopped", Asia said.

Josh look to the side.

"But... I loved you more", asia said.

"Loved", Josh asked.

"This whole relationship has been a lie... and I really don't like liars", Asia said.

"Asia it wasn't a lie. I love you to death", Josh said.

"If you loved me... you wouldn't have left me", Asia said.

"... because I don't deserve you", Josh said.

"Then who does?", Asia asked.

"My brother", Josh answered.

"You don't choose who deserve me or who doesn't", Asia said. "I took the last name of the person that deserved every bit of me. But I don't even know that man. I didn't know how selfish that man was"

Josh didn't say anything.

Asia slams the door.

Josh knocks on the door. "Asia ? Asia I'm sorry", he says. He looks down his keys and realizes it's in the house. "Shit"

Asia sits on the couch and stairs at the black screen on the TV and begins to think.

——————

That night, Asia goes on Instagram and search's Brandon's Instagram and looks at his profile. Nothing but pictures of him and no signs of any girls. She begins to DM him.

MESSAGES:
Asia: Hey stranger. How's it going?

Asia drops her phone not believing she just texted him. She left like she was in high school all over again.

————————

A couple months Asia and Josh are back on good terms. Josh and Asia take turns with the kids every two weeks. They haven't gotten a chance to file for divorce yet, Asia has been waiting on Josh for that.

Josh on the phone. "Bruh listen it's been two months. She been laughing with me and everything. I think safe to try the relationship out again. I'm the one who fucked up", josh said.

"Yea.. I guess you right", G said.

"But I'll see you later bruh", Josh said before he hung up.

Josh got out the car and grabbed a dozen roses and went and knocked on the door.

Asia opened it and her eyes got wide.

Josh was had a confused look on his face because Asia was dressed up. She had on a Burgundy tight fitted dress, heels and her hair was wavy. She looked so beautiful to him.

"Um Josh? What are you doing here?", Asia asked.

"Where you going?", he asked.

"Umm..", Asia didn't finish her sentence because suddenly a truck pulls up.

Josh looked at the truck and he knew that truck. Josh looked at Asia and Asia looked down.

"Dang... you couldn't even wait til the divorce was final?," Josh said before he walked to his car.

Brandon got out the truck and looked at Josh's car as  josh backed out the drive way. Josh didn't even look at Brandon. Brandon walked up to Asia.

"Wow... you look beautiful", he said.

"Thank you", she said softly.

Brandon saw how Asia was acting. "If you don't wanna try this out.. I understand Asia. I just need to know now before I get my hopes up", he said.

"What do you mean?", Asia asked.

"Hey... it make have been a few years since we've been around each other.. but I know you", Brandon said.

Asia was silent.

"... how about we just go out to dinner. Maybe it'll help you think about it better", Brandon said. "Besides... it was pretty rough drive down here",

Asia chuckles. "Okay that sounds fine", she said. "I'm just going to get my purse".

Brandon nods.

Asia goes back in the house.

————————-

As their on the way to dinner Asia and Brandon catch up.

"I'm tryna glad you got in contact with me", Brandon said.

Asia smiles.

Brandon grabs her hand. "I missed you", Brandon said.

Suddenly Asia starts to think about the night Brandon and Josh helped her from Sean. She started thinking about Being in the truck with Josh when she thought he was going to die. She remember him grabbing her hand like that and saying the same thing.

"Asia?", Brandon asked.

"Yea?", Asia said

"You okay?", he asked.

"Yea I'm good", she said. "Just tryna remember if the twins had their little toy. They can't relax without it"

"You sure?", he asked.

"Yea", Asia said.

Brandon nods. "Okay"

They went to dinner and they had a good time, but since josh showed up at the house she couldn't stop thinking about him. Every little thing Brandon did, reminded her of him. After a while once the main dish came she stopped thinking about Josh and focused more on Brandon.

TO BE CONTINUED.....