Kissing in the rain

Your boyfriend, Mikey, is coming over in a few minutes to watch some classic movies. You couldn't wait because cuddling him makes you so incredibly happy. When he holds you, it's as if you have no other care in the world. You suddenly heard knocking at the door and wondered why he didn't just walk in like he usually does. When you open the door he motions to follow him outside. It was approximately 5:30 and the sun was just setting. There were many clouds in the sky and it was drizzling rain slightly. But the view was incredible. You both sat down on the grass of your front yard and enjoyed the sunset. "I love spending moments like this with you" Mikey said to you. "I love you Y/N". You couldn't help but smile. "I love you more Mikey." you responded. Minutes later it suddenly began pouring rain and you both jumped up and laughed. Mikey grabbed your shoulders and turned you towards him. "I'm about to do something I've wanted to do since the day I met you" he said right before crashing his lips onto yours. During the kiss, he picked you up and you guys didn't come apart until you needed air. You smiled as he put you down. "I think it's movie time babe" he said as he grabbed your hand and brought you inside.