Something is missing.

Me and Andy got to the airport and I got a call from Jinxx. Apparently there was an issue to do with the vocals for a song. And they needed to have us come into the studio right away.

I looked at Andy and he nodded. "Alright. We will be there." I said as we went back to my car. My heart was breaking into a million pieces. I did not want to go into the studio. I wanted to be flying to help this girl. Who we knew did not have much time.

We got to the studio and Jinxx was pacing back and forth. He was on the phone with Jake and Hallie was listening to the vocals. She spotted us and made eye contact with me. She frowned and I looked away. Avoiding all contact. I did not want to be here. And she knew damn good and well that one. I'd rather be taking off in a plane heading towards Ohio to the girl who I loved.

I sat down and opened a Monster drink and listened to the issue. On Lost it all, it was missing some dimension. It sounded empty. I took off my headphones and rested them on my neck. " And why DID we not address this sooner?????" I said through gritted teeth. I took a sip of my drink and glared at her.

"Jeremy was listening to it Ash and realized how empty it sounded. We need to add something to the song. It sounds incomplete and the rest of the song sounds dull. We just cannot figure out what that would be. What do you think?" She asked as my nerves were ready to explode.

I stood up and marched out and stood outside the door and lit a cigarette. I leaned against the wall and sighed. I didn't want to be here. This was killing me. She gave us the go ahead and then this gets thrown into the mix. However! This needed addressed so we could begin to track CC's vocals and drum tracks.

I blew out my cigarette and threw the rest out and stomped on it and headed back inside.

"Alright! Let's get this done." I said as they nodded. "I think we need to add another vocal to it." Andy said looking up from the computer screen. I sat down and looked at what he was looking at. He pointed to where it needed to be added and I nodded.

"Have anyone in mind Biersack?" I asked as he sat back in his chair and ran a hand through his hair. He spun around and drummed his fingers on the handles of his chair. I took another drink and listened to the song again. I read the lyrics as the song progressed.

I suddenly was spun around and a hand was on my arm. I jumped a foot off the chair and dropped my lyrics. My eyes snapped up and I shot daggers in the source of the direction. Andy was grinning like a Cheshire Cat. I laid my stuff down and draped my headphones on my neck. I stood up and smacked him across the head. "THIS HAD BETTER BE GOOD BIERSACK!" I yelled as my heart went back into normal rhythm. He rubbed his head and returned the favor. I kicked his chair and he went flying to the other side. I sat back down and I felt another smack across my head.

"Focus Purdy. We NEED to get this album done so we can do the movie." Jinxx said as I rolled my eyes and smacked him back. Andy came back over and went to kick my chair back and I stopped him. "What do we need to ADD to this song?" I snapped at him. I rubbed my head as he grabbed his music.

" I know a girl who would be perfect for this!" He said as I rolled my eyes. Last time we had a girl on an album everyone had a fit. And thought she was dating one of us. It caused a major uproar.
"And who may I ask do you have in mind this time Andy??" I asked as I pulled my hair into a ponytail. He smiled big and I immediately regretted asking who.

"There is this girl that I have been crushing on for a while. She is doing her solo thing. And she's talented. Juliet Simms." (AUTHORS NOTE: I KNOW! SHE ROLLED INTO HIS LIFE BEFORE THIS. JUST WORK WITH ME HERE PEOPLE! 😊❤️😊) I knew who she was. She was this girl who he set eyes on years ago at Warped. She cannot stand him though. They were at each other's throats. And now he thinks she's pretty??!? I seriously have to wonder what goes on in this boys head!!!

I threw my head back and moaned and popped some candy into my mouth. I sat up and chewed it and he looked over at me. "What?" He asked as I chewed on my M&M. I swallowed and took a drink. "You guys cannot stand each other. Why on earth would you want to have her on a song?!?" I asked gesturing my hands. He sighed a big sigh.

" Let's hear a song by her. And go from there. We may change our minds afterwards?" Jinxx said. This is why we called him mama Jinxx. He always had a way of smoothing things like this over. He clicked on a few buttons and we listened to a song off her Automatic Loveletter album.

After the song was over, we all looked at each other. Knowing what he was saying was right.

She would be just what we needed to finish this song. I had nothing against her. She was just a bitch. That's all. It's nothing that I have not ran into before. I just learned to give them a chance.

"Alright! Get with her and see what she thinks. And we will go from there." I said as  Jinxx nodded. Andy clapped his hands and pulled out his phone. And to our shock, he was on the phone with her.

"Alright, she said she would do it. She wants to come in and meet us and listen to the song. So I told her that today would be good." He said as I spit out my drink and looked at him in shock. "What??!! Are you fucked up in the head?? We have to lay down tracks and vocals today." I said glaring at him. He rolled his eyes and shrugged his shoulders.

I knew that reaction ohh so well. I've seen it before when it came to someone special.

He was crushing on this chick. And there was nothing that I or anyone could do to change this boys mind. Once he set his mind on something. He did it.