Knowing my new found power

Start from the beginning

"to be honest, in the first match, I thought you were just drawing off the team's power... but in the end, that wasn't all."

"your movements and situational analysis skills aren't inferior to anyone else here in the hero department! It was amazing!"

Then I grip my palm "if going to talk about strength that others can rely on... it's me who's not there yet" I pause "since my development is getting stronger, I need to master it's power once more."

"indeed" Uncle Aizawa agrees

"we're going to get back to the evaluation, but probably... no, most certainly!" Vlad Kind said "Shinso will join the hero department starting his 2nd year. Nobody here better dare take him on half heartedly!"

Later on I changed back to my P.E gear, then head towards to training in Gamma gym. Then I saw Bakugou up ahead wearing his P.E gear...

Moments later

"Hah!" then I grab Bakugou using Black Whip then throw towards the wall

"dang it's just like Mr. Aizawa's scarf!" Bakugou groans

"sorry, Bakugou" I apologize "it's just that this quirk is still new to me. Good thing Uncle Aizawa gave me some of binding cloth lessons..."

"I guess... I can activate it based on how I control my emotions" I explain

Hours Earlier in the teachers lounge

"a previous One for All user's quirk" Dad repeated "so it's kind of evolved form of One for All...?"

"so you two always come here to talk or somethin?" Bakugou spoke up

"yeah, I was surprised that Bakugou also joined us" I said

"Young Bakugou is also in on the secret now, after all" Dad pointed then he pour two cups of tea as he gave to the two of us.

Then Bakugou drinks the tea "then did you know about this black stuff, All Might?" he ask

"I'm also hearing this for the first time" Dad said "a previous bald user?... The user before my master was said to be a young man with black hair."

"the ability to possess previous wielders quirks? Even my Master, Yuki's grandmother probably did not know of this."

"then you're the first one to experience this, you nerd!" Bakugou scoffs "hey so there must've been some triggering-like cause, am I right?"

"no, not at all..." I answer "all he told me was that the time has come... perhaps there was some kind of external catalyst..."

Then Bakugou and I stare for a second.

"doesn't this have something to do with All for One?" Bakugou ask "he was the one who created the One for All in the first place, right?" he pointed "to be able to possess multiple quirks... I get it. It's the same isn't it."

Then Dad stood up "...... didn't want to bring it up, but..." Dad pause "in any case-"

"in order to prevent that from happening again you need to understand your own power."

Present time in gamma gym

"so in order for that black stuff to come out is based on your emotions" Bakugou repeated "so..." then Bakugou ready some warning explosions "then let's make you angry" then grin

"it's not like that, Stupid!" I scold

"if I get angry I need to be extra anxious, after all this quirk is controlled by my emotions based on how strong mine are" I finish "so it's still dangerous for me to handle, since I too get angry but not all the time."