Part 2 - Feeling some kind of way

"Hi, I'm Natasha Romanoff. The new History Teacher."
Steve's mind was spinning, to the point he was confused and a little dizzy.
"Umm m-my name is S-Steve Roger" He manages to stutter out as his eyes struggle to make eye contact. Her eyes were an emerald green that felt hypnotic when made contact.
He suddenly notices that Natasha had her hand out for Steve to shake, reaching out he shakes her hand and starts to metaphorically pull himself together.
"It's n-nice to meet you." *he smiles softly looking back at Sam who just had his thumbs up being a supportive friend, however Steve knows Sam is laughing on the inside.

Natasha POV:

Natasha had sensed that Steve was nervous, she found it cute how he couldn't manage to make eye contact with her. She always knew she was quite the eye catcher, however she was never one to flaunt it.

After eventually Steve shaking her hand she smiles and lets him walk away.
Steve Rogers...
He was all she could think about for the whole day, and Natasha was all Steve could think about.

-Lunch Time-

Classes had gone by at a quick speed, which everyone was grateful for. Monday's were always the worse for school. Teachers were exhausted from planning lessons over there weekend, as well as marking papers. And students, watching Netflix shows or doing homework until and very late hour. Overall everyone was exhausted.

Steve on the other hand was sitting in the Hall, eating his lunch with Sam. Sam was rambling on about what ever crazy idea he had. While Steve, Steve was too busy zoned out thinking about the red head he had met early today.

Sam clicked his fingers in front of Steves face. "Golden boy, I swear if your thinking about your future girlfriend I'm gonna slap you."
Steve shook his head bringing himself back to reality.
"Sam, I was not thinking about Natasha."
Sam smirked at Steve's comment and then he spoke in a confident tone. "Steve I didn't mention Natasha... you just exposed yourself."
Steve's face goes red slightly. "Sam, she's beautiful... normally when a pretty girl comes up to me. I'm normally quite confident. Why wasn't I confident this morning!" He speaks out in a frustrated tone.
Sam laughs. "You're in l-o-v-e" he sings pushing Steves shoulder teasing him like a child. Steve laughed with him making light out of the conversation until, she walked in the food hall. He stopped laughing and his heart skipped a beat, he sternly shook his head trying to stop himself from being a love sick puppy.

Sam smiled. "Go get her. Bring her over here ask her to sit with us!"
Steve hesitates but Sam practically pushing him off his chair to stand up. Adjusting his clothes slightly and Steve then runs a hand through his own hair making sure he looked okay. Cursing in his mind slightly, for being so paranoid.

He walks up to Natasha.

There eyes lock with one and other and both of there heart rates increase. Steve sweats intensely while Natasha on the other hand chooses to ignore her feelings, well she tries anyway. As Steve reaches to her he manages to speak up almost straight away without hesitation. "Hey Natasha, do you want to sit with us?"

Natasha POV:

"Natasha do you want to sit with us?"

A huge smile had manage to creep up onto her face, normally in her old work places she would always sit alone, even when she was at her private school, she always isolated herself.
Nodding in agreement she walks with Steve to the table with Sam.

((I do promise as the story gets further in, my parts will be longer and more interesting I just need to get the main characters and story introduced but I hope everyone enjoys :)

- Jedi Katie :)