Home

I put the phone down and walked back to where Naruto has been waiting with the man we had just beaten. He sat on top of the man while busily looking at his phone.

I smiled at the sight. I sat in front of him. He looked up at me and locked his phone. "Despite this stupid guy breaking in and ruining our moment, this has been the best night of my life." Naruto's eyes lit up as he said the words.

I leaned in and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I felt his face heat up. I chuckled as I saw the bright red cheeks of my boyfriend. The man groaned and rolled his eyes. "Oh shut up" Naruto replied to his protest.

He looked back at me, "how much time did the 911 dispatcher tell you it would take for the police to take this dude?" "About 10 minutes," I said. "What time is it?" He asked, followed by a yawn. I looked down at my watch. "Its 12:08." I got up and streached. "Do you mind if I use your bathroom?" I ask. "Of course not! Its the door left to my bedroom." I nod and make my way to the bathroom. I stop midway and turn around. "You sure your okay alone with that guy?" I ask him. "I'm okay, Sasuke. I think he's all out of fight." He replies with a smile. I turn around and smile. "He's such a dork" I whisper to myself.

As I finish washing my hands, I hear Naruto opening the door. The police must've arrived. I quickly dried my hands and exited the bathroom.

As the police man took the criminal, I stood by Naruto. "I guess I should be leaving," I said as I turned around to get something to drink on my way home. "Hey, sasuke.... Um do you think I could.... Maybe... Go home with you? I mean after what happened today and all, I just want to be with you and you don't hav-" I interrupt his babbling, "get your things ready, your coming with me."

He smiled brightly and slightly ran to get his things ready. "He really is a dork... But he's my dork," I say with a smile.